Thread: Ozone PLO Hands
View Single Post
Old Oct 12, 2011, 9:51pm   #20
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
I'm surprised that you would advocate getting it in on the flop with just middle pair and a gutshot and no flush draw if we think he's just bricked with overcards. Seems like you'd just be turning the hand into a bluff basically.

Also, what software did you use to compile those figures vs. top 15% of hands?
http://propokertools.com/simulations

This is the supposed exact order ... http://propokertools.com/orderings/ohordering.txt

I think it does discount AAxx hands from his range if you specify a top x% of hands appropriately if enter yourself with AA

Pair and gutshot is doing fine against dry overpairs, so we are really only worried about the overpair and flush draw.

board: 9s 4c 6s

8c 5s 6h Jh 44.51%
AA**, kk** 55.49%

So we have 44.5% equity which includes the random times he has a flushdraw with the overpair. If he is bet folding anything at all basically we have +ev shove.

Now I dont know anything about his 3bet tendencies .... if he has a lot of middling rundown type stuff included in it will get worse. Or if he is likely to only 3bet good AA and KK hands (more likely to be suited) then of course it is getting even worse.

But even against a range of all AA, only KK with spades and all sorts of random rundowns that smack that board you still have 40% so if he is bet folding enough shoving is okay

board: 9s 4c 6s

8c 5s 6h Jh 40.36%
AA**,Ks*sK*,6789,789T,89TJ,78TJ,79TJ,678A,789A,89T A,679A 59.64%

Last edited by joeyjoejoejr; Oct 12, 2011 at 9:58pm.
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!