Thread: Ozone PLO Hands
View Single Post
Old Oct 13, 2011, 3:58am   #22
darryl
Still can't quit day job.

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I don't see how you don't go broke there other than folding pre

You flopped the second nuts. He didn't 3 bet pre. He raised the flop on a bluff, he didn't reraise the turn when he hit (I suppose he could have put you on AAxx maybe). Tough to put him on KKxx. If he had 7ttx, that would make more sense for a hand to lose to. Unless you have some history with him, sick cooler - then again you guys play way over my head and I'm just captain obvious

-d
darryl est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!