View Single Post
Old Oct 15, 2011, 5:54pm   #5
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

I still had long hair at the time in a ponytail, but with my beard I must have looked just enough like Todd Brunson that I was noticing my opponents acting sort of peculiar, letting me make moves, etc.. I was at that sorry ass excuse of a poker room in the Luxor playing cash, until someone asked me "You aren't Todd Brunson, are you?" "Why, because I'm fat?" I retorted, with a smile. Another guy said "I thought he was Big Sexy from the WWE." We laughed and eventually I made my way over to Mandalay Bay and after playing there vowed never to set foot on that end of the strip again since it sucks balls, beard or not.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!