View Single Post
Old Oct 16, 2011, 8:38am   #31
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis of Evil View Post
Quote:
I would like to hang the best candidate, yes.
I did my best.
right but the problem is that you're the only person who knows that (i) there is a vig and (ii) we have to hang on day 1 to maximise the number of hangs we get. you have to communicate that to the village somehow or the information is worthless. this was our stalingrad.

Kc
Hey, what do you expect from an "instant stooge?"

Your logic is rather difficult to accept so early just to watch from the sidelines. The math is solid and seems correct, but the read factor is a big part of the game. Plus the uncertainty of the other special and his strength must be considered. Believe me when I say I was torn with when to claim, but it never really dawned on me to do so right away. I really don't start calculating the math that early, but I see it matters right from the start. I certainly would have claimed well before night 2 had I not been afk at my regularly scheduled Monday night poker game. After a couple of more games I should have all of the roles down where I play them somewhat proper. I appreciate the perspective without telling me how much I suck.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!