View Single Post
Old Oct 31, 2011, 5:03am   #2
Ozone
The One Who Knocks
 
Ozone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Internet
Posts: 5,034
Reputation: 2425
Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone
Default

Ugh puke such a tilting river card especially since you have a blocker on it.

You need 35.9% pot equity to be able to call.

Are we ever chopping here? Is he, in his right mind, ever making this bet with same hand and expecting to be called by worse? Never, right? He'd just check-call with your hand. So IMO it's either a stone-bluff or JT. Basically it's never something you chop with. Well, it's probably not never something you chop against. Let's say there's a 5% chance it's a chop, 65% chance he has JT, and 30% chance he's just on a total bluff.

No screw it... he has JT. There's no way this is a bluff. Just fold. He has like QJTx or something. I like a fold for sure. Bad river, you got unlucky.
__________________
ItsOrangeNotRed.com

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!