View Single Post
Old Nov 05, 2011, 3:04am   #4
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post
would you go AI pre with KsKQsQ against a fairly loose, but competent cannon? Let me rephrase that - a competent player, but you are about 60% sure he has AAXX or a four card wrap? I was about 125BB deep I potted pre, a couple calllers, he repotted which if I call, I'm essentally committing myself.

-d

you are a 3:2 vs AAxx and you are racing the rest of his range 60% of the time. the otehr 40% you are ahead this is a get it all in spot. my question is what they hell does he have the other 40% of the time here. my guess is he has a 4 card connecting hand or AAxx alot more then 60%.

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!