View Single Post
Old Nov 07, 2011, 5:28am   #5
darryl
Still can't quit day job.

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole_76 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post
would you go AI pre with KsKQsQ against a fairly loose, but competent cannon? Let me rephrase that - a competent player, but you are about 60% sure he has AAXX or a four card wrap? I was about 125BB deep I potted pre, a couple calllers, he repotted which if I call, I'm essentally committing myself.

-d

you are a 3:2 vs AAxx and you are racing the rest of his range 60% of the time. the otehr 40% you are ahead this is a get it all in spot. my question is what they hell does he have the other 40% of the time here. my guess is he has a 4 card connecting hand or AAxx alot more then 60%.
He's been known to push all in with far worse. It's hard to predict when, but he will gamble from time to time, so that's where I came up with him having aces or 4 card wrap 60%.

He showed AA99 two spaces, we ran it twice and I lost both. I guess it wasn't so bad. I was thinking double paired anything against aces is bad, but I guess not as bad as I thought. Still I would have much rather had KKJT or something along those lines. Weird though, it doesn't seem to affect the odds a whole lot. The suits seem to matter more. Ugg, I guess that's why I hate getting it in Preflop and would rather get it in post.

-d

Last edited by darryl; Nov 08, 2011 at 6:22pm.
darryl est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!