Thread: Went Broke
View Single Post
Old Nov 26, 2011, 1:29pm   #1
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default Went Broke

I have been offline poker wise for too damn long.

I went broke online after a cash out.

Recession is killing my business irl too. So its a 360 degree turn from 2010 where I ran like a God and everything was easy.

I needed to say I went broke, to come to terms with it. I played badly at the end of it, and in the middle of it and quite possibly all of 2011.

That's my story. Going to deposit in December ($500) and grind up again. I have never used credit before to fund my poker, this will be my first time. It's my Christmas present to myself.

Also I have been ghost railing some of you guys which has helped considerably. Thanks Swoop and Ozone especially. Your hot run(s) were fun to watch.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!