View Single Post
Old Jan 17, 2012, 4:26pm   #3
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

+1 to playing faster. I'm 3-betting every time here with the Ace blocker and nut hearts. I think a major mistake most PLO players make is not 3-betting enough, especially in position. It opens up your image so much that you'll be able to get it in with AAxx more often when people start playing back at you.

Also, why did you check back the flop? You have two blockers to the hand you're worried about, nut flush draw, TPTK, and position on both of your opponents. It's cool, I know you're still learning, but that's about as much of a "bet" as you get in PLO!

And on the river I think I might raise for value, even if it's just a min-raise. But that might be marginal, I'm not really sure at these stakes. My thinking is that you can pretty comfortably fold to a re-raise and that you're going to get a lot of value from smaller flushes who aren't folding to a river min-raise in $2 PLO.

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!