View Single Post
Old Jan 21, 2012, 6:13pm   #6
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
When you have the best possible hand on a draw-heavy board, get the chips in the middle.
Are there any counter examples to this? Say I'm first to act and hit the nut straight zero redraws on a two suit board. I pot it, next guy repots, everyone else calls. I'm super deep. You know you pretty much need two blanks or you're toast. Would a call be better? Or am I just a variance nit?

-d
well, how much equity do you have?

is there still a question?

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!