View Single Post
Old Feb 03, 2012, 3:14am   #1
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default HM1 Stats - Small Sample 10k hands

I just crested 10k hands for a (very) small sample size of stats in HM1.

These are all from 2c5c 6 max 6-12 tabling. What (if anything) do these stats indicate about my play and where should I start looking (if anywhere) for leaks?

I know I have a high win rate but that (again) is over a VERY small sample. I am just looking at the over all numbers and wondering if anything sticks out as a good/bad trend.

VP$IP 19.8
PFR% 13.0
3 Bet % 6.0
Agg Factor 4.94
WTSD% 26.4% <---- is that too high?!?
W$SD% 57.1% <---- is that too low??
Rake Paid $66.30 (Yeow the rake is STUPID BAD at the micro limits)
$USD/hr $15.33
USD $437.30
Hands 10510
Avg Players 5.3
$USD EV $283.50 <--- I assume this stat means that I am luckier than a shit house rat.

Uhm No idea what else to take out of the DB - this seems rather sparse to make any observations from. So far all I have been able to narrow out is that I over play AJ, KJ and TJs from the button on cbets and have made -$$ doing so.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!