View Single Post
Old Feb 10, 2012, 11:37pm   #6
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123money321 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123money321 View Post
Just signed up quickly., wasn't overly impressed. Lots of live tourney's but no full packages. Pretty much seems like they assume you're european when you join. Offering flights from "any european airport". The whole vacation package thing isnt really a deal breaker but ive always wanted to win one of those things. Might make a 1k deposit and see how things go anyway. I was always impressed with party poker. They always had a couple nice promos going at once.
if you deposit to 888 and decide you want to move to party, we can probably do some kind of circle jerk. i generally have more funds on party than i need but can always use more on stars. probably someone floating around who wants to trade stars for 888 with how popular its become of late.

Kc
How do you prefer Party vs 888 ? What games to u play? If you dont mind...
I don't care for 888's software, or party's software. Right now I'm playing mostly on a small start up site, but I'm also mostly not playing that much. Professional energies are going into horses.

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!