View Single Post
Old Feb 13, 2012, 11:59pm   #12
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post
Thanks for the feed back. Replaying the hand I should have bet the flop and turn harder to set up for a river shove if the board was pretty dry.

I ended up checking the river, the villain (as I suspected) bet - in this case $100 and I called. He flipped over AQ. I wasn't expecting AQ - I figured he would have raised my flop bet.

-d
he might. on a board like that, i'm going to call a lot with tptk. let you bet at me again.

the real question is, once you've checked the river, should you put him on a queen when he makes that river bet and shove.

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!