Thread: Ozone PLO Hands
View Single Post
Old Feb 16, 2012, 12:34am   #35
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

no reads at all on villain?

in a static situation playing PLO$50 I am probably folding 50% of the time but I get the conundrum - did he call and move forward with a hand like QJ? Was he as weak as two pair?

The button raise doesn't say much, especially if it is @ 6 max.

AAXX, JJXX, QQXX, 6XXX, 55XX are all in the could have raised with possibles.

$24.50 in the middle and $15.50 to call? IDK but it's a fold to me at least half the time given the randomness of the situation.

It bears mentioning that I quite possibly fold far to often on the river to bets I find sized up like this. Possible leak or just EV over time decision...idk.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!