Thread: Standard wrap
View Single Post
Old Feb 26, 2012, 6:24pm   #8
darryl
Still can't quit day job.

darryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud ofdarryl has much to be proud of
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Thanks for all the advice. Looking back, I like the idea (based on stack sizes) of the check raise AI. I'll have to remember for the future when I'm strong with a shortish stack and OOP.

For what it's worth. I did push the turn blind. The villain saw the turn was another Ace (of course FML) and he called. He surprisingly only had a pair of aces when he called the flop, so I was up against trips. River was a blank and I lost. Interestingly the players could have sworn I had a straight and took them and the dealer a few moments to realize I had nothing.

-d
darryl est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!