THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Aug 09, 2003, 6:14am   #1
safeinst
Fish

safeinst
Default poker week

I had one of my best played hand's ive had for awhile. I was playing in our local game here where i live and was dealt a pair of 7's pat. I was the first to bet and we play a max bet of 2.00 so i bet it all. All seven players i was playing with thought i was bluffing (because i mix my game up some) and called me. The flop came 3 7 J. Im thinking this is money but i want to keep them off guard, so i bet the minimum, and everyone calls thinking they just caught my bet. The turn comes up with an A, now is when i think, lets see what we got. I bet the max again and four people fold leaving me and three others. I assume they all think im holding a pair of aces or still bluffing. The river comes, 3 7 J A 2. Know i know these guys pretty well, and i know that if anyone had anything more then a pair they would have bet it, so i know this pot is mine, i come out betting the minimum again, and sure enough the guy after me calls and raises me two, I then call him and reraise another two. Getting me the bigest pot of the night. Its no high stakes game.. but still one of my better hands.
safeinst est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2003, 5:33pm   #2
moongod
Brunson

moongod is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to moongod Send a message via Yahoo to moongod

Excellent play safeinst. Just thought i would mention i also had a nice poker night at my place recently (just a buncha guys that dont really know how to play, but like to drink beer and smoke stogies). Well in a $.50 - $2.00 spread game i walked with $88.00. Now if only i could win like that in my on-line play
The 3rd have to pee on the electric fence for themselves
moongod est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2003, 5:43pm   #3
moongod
Brunson

moongod is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to moongod Send a message via Yahoo to moongod

Well, i forgot to ask in my previous post .. how did the session go at empire on 8-13-03?! im just curious.
The 3rd have to pee on the electric fence for themselves
moongod est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2003, 11:21pm   #4
safeinst
Fish

safeinst

I ended up not playin, Macintosh computers appear to not be very compatible with poker.
safeinst est déconnecté   Reply With Quote