THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > PokerTips Lounge

View Poll Results: I would like to stake skeptix for...
Anything! 12 36.36%
Nothing, gtfo. 3 9.09%
Stars nightly when it's $320. 0 0%
FTP Monday 1k. 0 0%
Stars sunday tournies when Skeptix is low on stars. 4 12.12%
Skeptix should learn to play cash games. 13 39.39%
Skeptix is a bastard. 9 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old Oct 01, 2007, 5:59am   #1
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to skeptix82
Default Future staking opportunities...

Wanted to get opinions on things.

I realize I've been loser in recent staking, so I'm wanting to gauge interest. Answer the poll and provide further opinions please.

EDIT : The actual answers refer to some sort of package. I very much realize that the more tournaments in a staking deal = lower variance. Still, post any thoughts you all have. I figure some of you are fed up and others have expressed further interest, let me know where you stand on this.

Last edited by skeptix82; Oct 01, 2007 at 6:21am.
skeptix82 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 01, 2007, 6:30am   #2
KyleJRM
Brunson

KyleJRM is on a distinguished road

I might stake again if it seems like a fun package. I'm not too fussed that you lost about half on the last one. I'd expect that's a standard result for the most part, and that most of the long-term winnings would come from a single big score here and there.
Old Oct 01, 2007, 6:46am   #3
Seb47
Professional

Seb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Seb47
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I am willing to stake you in any decent event. However I think it would be nice if you had like 25-33% of your action like you had for the WCOOP.

If you wanna play some low buyin WSOP event I would be willing to stack you.

Just one though : You cant come to a 500$ event and not be willing to play it to the end, you absolutly have to be fully focused on the tournament (well if you want me to stake you at least, but I am pretty sure most people were quite shock to see you started a 530$ tournament and was willing to ask another player to finish it) or cancel the deal.
Seb47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 01, 2007, 8:31am   #4
Grisu_1981
Grinder

Grisu_1981

I think I remember (read: correct me if I'm wrong there) that in your "I am a bad poker player" thread there was a little discussion of your style of tournament play fitting the shorter stack tournaments better than tournaments with a rather deep stack. Thus the WCOOP wouldn't have been your best game.

So if the above is true to some extent I would like to stake you again for packages which involve your best games stackwise . I couldn't vote on that because I wouldn't know which option to pick.
Old Oct 03, 2007, 4:23am   #5
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb47 View Post
I am willing to stake you in any decent event. However I think it would be nice if you had like 25-33% of your action like you had for the WCOOP.

If you wanna play some low buyin WSOP event I would be willing to stack you.

Just one though : You cant come to a 500$ event and not be willing to play it to the end, you absolutly have to be fully focused on the tournament (well if you want me to stake you at least, but I am pretty sure most people were quite shock to see you started a 530$ tournament and was willing to ask another player to finish it) or cancel the deal.
LOL!!!
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 03, 2007, 4:28am   #6
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to skeptix82

Ban.
Old Oct 01, 2007, 8:50am   #7
emang8
Brunson

emang8 is on a distinguished road

i voted for the last one, because it's true
Old Oct 01, 2007, 9:37am   #8
tigga
Dnevnoi Dozor !

tigga
Send a message via ICQ to tigga

maybe, stars isn't your favourite site.

what about stacking opportunities on other sites, e.g. Bodog?
Old Oct 01, 2007, 10:16am   #9
Seb47
Professional

Seb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to beholdSeb47 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Seb47
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

maybe you didnt read the poll and figured it would be cool to post a random comment ?

eg : answer #4 => hint : FTP = full tilt poker
Seb47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 01, 2007, 10:25am   #10
Molinero
Looking at You

Molinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud ofMolinero has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Molinero Send a message via AIM to Molinero Send a message via MSN to Molinero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb47 View Post
maybe you didnt read the poll and figured it would be cool to post a random comment ?

eg : answer #4 => hint : FTP = full tilt poker
Maybe you figured that this post would make you look cool - it's doesn't. Why be such a smug?

On the staking part:
I'll stake you for anything if I can afford a share or two - I admit that I find it fun to rail and watch you play.
Molinero est déconnecté   Reply With Quote