THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old May 07, 2009, 6:45pm   #1
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to skeptix82
Default FTOPS Sweat Thread May 07

Ok, today we got...

$256 PLO Bounty

- 14:00 EST
- $250,000 guaranteed (should cover)
- 5k starting stacks, 12 minute blinds
- $40 bounties

$26 PLO Bounty

- 14:05 EST
- $45,000 guaranteed (already covered)
- 5k starting stacks, 12 minute blinds
- $4 bounties

$55 NLHE 3X Shootout

- 21:05 EST
- $30,000 guaranteed (already covered)
- 3k starting stacks, 6 minute blinds

I won't be playing anything alongside the PLO, but if I bust in the first 4-5 hours, I might play some sats to the $550 3X shootout and if I win a seat I'll play it alongside the $55 3X shootout.
Old May 07, 2009, 6:57pm   #2
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I'm playing the $256 and $26 PLO events

GL Skeptix, win something staked plz

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 07, 2009, 7:02pm   #3
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Ugh, I have Lee Watkinson and FlopNutsOnYou (Jarred Graham, good Aussie Pro) at my table

I don't recognise anyone at Skeptix's table.

At least I have position on FNOY and Lee is on the other side of the table.

GL

Last edited by SwoopAE; May 07, 2009 at 7:05pm.
Old May 07, 2009, 7:34pm   #4
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

Eric Froehlich is now at the table so I have 2 red pros; 1 solid pro, 1 regular I recognise and one deepstacked fish who has 3x the starting stack already and got 100bb in on the flop with naked aces only to suck out against a set.

I have 4 players I recognise and skeptix has 8 nobodies.

On the plus side, I have 2% of skeptix. So all is well.

2 pro bounties though would be nice at my table...

Old May 07, 2009, 7:40pm   #5
skeptix82
Making Monies

skeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud ofskeptix82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
Ugh, I have Lee Watkinson and FlopNutsOnYou (Jarred Graham, good Aussie Pro) at my table

I don't recognise anyone at Skeptix's table.

At least I have position on FNOY and Lee is on the other side of the table.

GL
dOwnosaur plays goot
Old May 07, 2009, 7:50pm   #6
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

My table has the 2 redpros (at least watkinson is good at PLO, no idea about the other guy), a top notch shark (FNOY) and a bunch of fish.

This pot was interesting. Was up to 7k but I think I have to peel a card here on the flop. Sittin on 5500. the guy who lost this pot was the fish who had like 16k after a few mins, obviously. I'm quite curious actually, am I supposed to repot here or call in a multiway pot? I have the nut flush blocker without actually having the draw, I don't know whether that makes a difference (probably not with the pot size after the flop)

Full Tilt Poker Game #12083022841: FTOPS Event #2 (84232426), Table 8 - 30/60 - Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 14:45:33 ET - 2009/05/07
Seat 1: FlopNutsOnYou (5,492)
Seat 2: SwoopAE (6,651)
Seat 3: POKERANGEL23 (5,705)
Seat 4: EdG1000 (9,866)
Seat 5: Lee Watkinson (9,125)
Seat 6: Kariboo86 (925), is sitting out
Seat 7: Eric Froehlich (4,779)
Seat 8: kompressor598 (11,104)
Seat 9: ubetchaimafish (4,580)
Eric Froehlich posts the small blind of 30
kompressor598 posts the big blind of 60
The button is in seat #6
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to SwoopAE [Js Ks Ad Th]
Kariboo86 has reconnected
ubetchaimafish folds
FlopNutsOnYou folds
SwoopAE raises to 180
POKERANGEL23 folds
Kariboo86 has returned
EdG1000 calls 180
ubetchaimafish: what a slow damn table
Lee Watkinson calls 180
Kariboo86 has 15 seconds left to act
Kariboo86 has timed out
Kariboo86 folds
Kariboo86 is sitting out
Eric Froehlich calls 150
Kariboo86 has returned
kompressor598 calls 120
*** FLOP *** [Qd Td 2s]
Eric Froehlich checks
kompressor598 bets 900
SwoopAE calls 900
EdG1000 has 15 seconds left to act
EdG1000 calls 900
kompressor598 has been disconnected
kompressor598 has reconnected
Lee Watkinson has 15 seconds left to act
Lee Watkinson calls 900
Kariboo86 has been disconnected
Eric Froehlich has 15 seconds left to act
Eric Froehlich folds
*** TURN *** [Qd Td 2s] [3h]
kompressor598 bets 4,500
SwoopAE folds
EdG1000 has 15 seconds left to act
EdG1000 folds
Lee Watkinson has 15 seconds left to act
Lee Watkinson has requested TIME
Lee Watkinson raises to 8,045, and is all in
kompressor598 calls 3,545
Lee Watkinson shows [Ts Kd Qc 9d]
kompressor598 shows [Qh 9c Jc 8h]
*** RIVER *** [Qd Td 2s 3h] [7s]
Lee Watkinson shows two pair, Queens and Tens
kompressor598 shows a pair of Queens
Lee Watkinson wins the pot (20,590) with two pair, Queens and Tens
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 20,590 | Rake 0
Board: [Qd Td 2s 3h 7s]
Seat 1: FlopNutsOnYou didn't bet (folded)
Seat 2: SwoopAE folded on the Turn
Seat 3: POKERANGEL23 didn't bet (folded)
Seat 4: EdG1000 folded on the Turn
Seat 5: Lee Watkinson showed [Ts Kd Qc 9d] and won (20,590) with two pair, Queens and Tens
Seat 6: Kariboo86 (button) didn't bet (folded)
Seat 7: Eric Froehlich (small blind) folded on the Flop
Seat 8: kompressor598 (big blind) showed [Qh 9c Jc 8h] and lost with a pair of Queens
Seat 9: ubetchaimafish didn't bet (folded)

Old May 07, 2009, 8:01pm   #7
skeptix82
Making Monies

1st break

256 - 5475
26 - 5047
Old May 07, 2009, 8:07pm   #8
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

6.4k in the 256
6.3k in the 26

Old May 07, 2009, 8:17pm   #9
skeptix82
Making Monies

WTF was 33 thinking? LOL
Full Tilt Poker Game #12083474444: MiniFTOPS Event #2 (84239472), Table 143 - 50/100 - Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 15:15:15 ET - 2009/05/07
Seat 1: Lillefy (4,600)
Seat 2: skeptix (3,167)
Seat 3: Tha Riparian (5,460)
Seat 4: cookiejar18 (2,001)
Seat 5: TheGrinders (1,93
Seat 6: jimfit (5,960)
Seat 7: Chris_tym (4,590)
Seat 8: BOS-SEA (6,635)
Seat 9: Samuel Genest (11,234)
cookiejar18 posts the small blind of 50
TheGrinders posts the big blind of 100
The button is in seat #3
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to skeptix [Kd 7d 7h Js]
jimfit calls 100
Chris_tym folds
BOS-SEA folds
Samuel Genest folds
Lillefy calls 100
skeptix calls 100
Tha Riparian calls 100
cookiejar18 calls 50
TheGrinders checks
*** FLOP *** [7c 6c 3h]
cookiejar18 checks
TheGrinders bets 600
jimfit folds
Lillefy folds
skeptix calls 600
Tha Riparian raises to 3,000
cookiejar18 folds
TheGrinders calls 1,238, and is all in
skeptix has 15 seconds left to act
skeptix has requested TIME
skeptix raises to 3,067, and is all in
Tha Riparian calls 67
skeptix shows [Kd 7d 7h Js]
Tha Riparian shows [3s Th Ah 3c]
TheGrinders shows [Ad 9c Ts 8c]
*** TURN *** [7c 6c 3h] [2h]
*** RIVER *** [7c 6c 3h 2h] [5c]
skeptix shows three of a kind, Sevens
Tha Riparian shows three of a kind, Threes
skeptix wins the side pot (2,45 with three of a kind, Sevens
TheGrinders shows a straight flush, Nine high
TheGrinders wins the main pot (6,114) with a straight flush, Nine high
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 8,572 Main pot 6,114. Side pot 2,458. | Rake 0
Board: [7c 6c 3h 2h 5c]
Seat 1: Lillefy folded on the Flop
Seat 2: skeptix showed [Kd 7d 7h Js] and won (2,45 with three of a kind, Sevens
Seat 3: Tha Riparian (button) showed [3s Th Ah 3c] and lost with three of a kind, Threes
Seat 4: cookiejar18 (small blind) folded on the Flop
Seat 5: TheGrinders (big blind) showed [Ad 9c Ts 8c] and won (6,114) with a straight flush, Nine high
Seat 6: jimfit folded on the Flop
Seat 7: Chris_tym didn't bet (folded)
Seat 8: BOS-SEA didn't bet (folded)
Seat 9: Samuel Genest didn't bet (folded)