THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jul 27, 2009, 3:43pm   #1
Kristuzz
Grinder

Kristuzz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kristuzz Send a message via Skype™ to Kristuzz
Default Looking for a new site perhaps.

I finally returned to playing some poker, and to my not so big surprise the games at ongame have toughened up a lot. Well not as much toughened up, as dried out. on top of that the software isn't the best.

At the moment i am getting a 40 % rb, and continous 8x bonusses. Are there any other sites to maybe consider changing to which will have some looser games, making up for the nice loyalty structure I am getting...

Any suggestions? thanks in advance...
Old Dec 25, 2009, 7:37pm   #2
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Cake is okay for a minor network, I like it better than Party, Ongame and Pacific/888 and the MTTers there are super retarded.

That said, Tilt/Stars/etc. obviously if you don't play there already.

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2009, 11:31pm   #3
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

if you find a better site than ongame let me know

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2009, 11:32pm   #4
BubbleBoy
BubbleBoy

BubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBubbleBoy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

wait, wat teh hell of a bump

BubbleBoy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26, 2009, 4:08am   #5
the_fox31
Resident Fox

the_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud of

if you still looking for witch poker sight to play at, post here: alot of good info!
http://www.pokertips.org/forums/showthread.php?t=65217

(Nice try, Swoop)
Old Dec 07, 2011, 7:51am   #6
johnmatthew
Fish

johnmatthew is an unknown quantity at this point

If you get new site let me know
johnmatthew est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2011, 2:01pm   #7
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

So much possible spam

On topic though 888 and Ongame are really soft lately and the software is playable on both. I wouldn't play on cake anymore I just don't trust their network's financial security after rumours i've heard.

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote