THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Dec 11, 2009, 2:01am   #1
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default Ever have trouble with the truth?

Just reading my hh after I went from a fantastic session into a break even session and then finally into a down a buy in but not wrecked session.

I quit and then started reading into my hh and looking at how the session went, and it's sort of like a flowers for algernon moment. I just keep getting dumber as the session progresses. I make great plays early. Then not so much. Then I turn into the magical wizard of payoffland. The moment I knew I had to shut it off was calling off a stack post flop with an overpair to some chinese guy with a VPIP of FOUR and zero PFR. Yeah it was that damn bad. WTF was I thinking?

The hardest part is reading these damn hand histories and not being able to hide from the ugly truth of it. I may be a good player, but I certainly wasn't one tonight.

The truth hurts.
Old Dec 11, 2009, 2:02am   #2
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

also unintentional discovery: playing no fear poker is often a fast bus ride to coolertown.
Old Dec 11, 2009, 2:29am   #3
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

the trick is to find the middleway between not playing scared, and not playing recklessly. when you maintain a philosophy of "no fear", you are still acting with regard to fear. it still influences you, it still biases your decisions. do not fear. do not not fear. fear is unreal. it is not.

*voiceover* you can get not 1, not 2, but 16 tapes of Killcrazy's overly glib pseudospiritual waffle wisdom for just $39.95. order now and you'll also get two chi refill packs, a healing crystal pendant, the pseudospiritual waffle wisdom waffle iron and the new age sew age puja table for you to worship an eclectic mishmash of gods from whichever eastern religion you're vaguely familiar with. if you don't buy killcrazy's overly glib pseudospiritual waffle wisdom, you are guaranteed to be reincarnated as a slug. order now.

*much quieter voiceover* killcrazy inc are not responsible for any consequences relating to the the misuse of this product including but not limited to, total mental breakdown, spiritual possession, death of personality and physical ugliness. your home may be at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it. killcrazy's overly glib pseudospiritual waffle wisdom contains benzomethylclohexaninstantdeathanol and may cause unexpected blindness if taken seriously.

Kc
Old Dec 11, 2009, 3:10am   #4
kmay06
Professional

kmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant futurekmay06 has a brilliant future

I want a healing crystal. Do you do relaxation tapes?
Old Dec 11, 2009, 11:50am   #5
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

From the people who brought you Theme Abattoir, Sim Drowning and Virtual Immortality:

Sounds of the Supermarket!

Let your soul float free of your body as you lose the will to live to the sound of other peoples total lack of intelligence or awareness of the world around them. Voyage into your own deepest selfloathing accompanied by an eldery couple arguing ineffectually about carrots; people standing in stupid places staring into the middle distance; a haughty yummy mummy who thinks that rules don't apply to her insisting on driving a trolley full of unbagged, unweighed, organic produce through the baskets only checkout; and a squad of twenty seven teenagers trying to decide which of them is most likely to get served for two cans of beer while being watched by the security guard.

Hear what other people are saying about Sounds of the Supermarket:

"It was like my speakers were a bowl and my ears were smoking it"

"For the first time in my life, I haven't had to drench myself in virgins blood just to be able to breathe"

"I was so relaxed my cells lost molecular cohesion"

Order now and select one these other Killcrazy Inc auditory molestation cerebral numbness products absolutely free:

Busy Intersection
Ineffective Parental Discipline
17th Century Field Hospital
Pointless Board Meeting
Martyring of St Catherine
The Osbournes Season 2

Kc
Old Dec 12, 2009, 3:59am   #6
ggnh
Disco

ggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK03oEQqvpY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDU0CTDMk2g
<Ozone> I dunno... fuckin' poker
<Kc>this one is much closer to good advice but still introduces some unnecessary shortcuts across the grass for us to cover our boots in dog shit.
ggnh est déconnecté   Reply With Quote