THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jun 08, 2010, 7:33pm   #1
pokersniper
Fish

pokersniper is on a distinguished road
Default happened last night :(

went out with my buds last night to play poker at this poker bar near us that had a tourney for that night... i dont really play that often but i do love playing poker whenever i have the chance so when i got to the final table i was both nervous and excited as it was my first time to join a real tourney...there were 3 of us left and i had pocket Ks and is the BB.....the flop was K 5 6 .....i raised 2x the BB and the chip leader went all in...1 player folded and i called........... The chip leader's hand was A5....

Turn, A
River, A

Im not sure if i pulled off a smile...i almost had a heart attack ...lol
pokersniper est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 08, 2010, 7:38pm   #2
HhCMotU
On the way to be rich!

HhCMotU has a reputation beyond reputeHhCMotU has a reputation beyond reputeHhCMotU has a reputation beyond reputeHhCMotU has a reputation beyond reputeHhCMotU has a reputation beyond reputeHhCMotU has a reputation beyond reputeHhCMotU has a reputation beyond reputeHhCMotU has a reputation beyond reputeHhCMotU has a reputation beyond reputeHhCMotU has a reputation beyond reputeHhCMotU has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to HhCMotU
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

fold pre reduces variance...

Jetzt Anteile von mir kaufen!!!

PokerTips.org is
HhCMotU est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 08, 2010, 7:57pm   #3
CMBurns
Excellent....

CMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond repute

[ ] can read black on blue

http://www.pokertips.org/forums/show...0&postcount=44
================================================== =
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenji View Post
CMBurns hast du noch einen Termin frei, nachdem du Phill Ivey gecoached hast?
Ich will auch so eine Art Chuck Norris im Onlinepoker werden.
CMBurns est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 09, 2010, 1:03am   #4
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

All bead beat stories should be black on blue.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 09, 2010, 2:14pm   #5
ggnh
Disco

ggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to allggnh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMBurns View Post
[ ] can read black on blue
[] can read black on blue
[x] can listen to blue on black and is good song

http://vimeo.com/5250904
<Ozone> I dunno... fuckin' poker
<Kc>this one is much closer to good advice but still introduces some unnecessary shortcuts across the grass for us to cover our boots in dog shit.
ggnh est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2010, 9:33am   #6
sexypokerfan
Flop Artist

sexypokerfan will become famous soon enoughsexypokerfan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokersniper View Post
went out with my buds last night to play poker at this poker bar near us that had a tourney for that night... i dont really play that often but i do love playing poker whenever i have the chance so when i got to the final table i was both nervous and excited as it was my first time to join a real tourney...there were 3 of us left and i had pocket Ks and is the BB.....the flop was K 5 6 .....i raised 2x the BB and the chip leader went all in...1 player folded and i called........... The chip leader's hand was A5....

Turn, A
River, A

Ouch! If that was me... I probably be in the hospital
or maybe I'll look like this smiley (smiling but pale) lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by HhCMotU View Post
fold pre reduces variance...
I Agree for some reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggnh View Post
[] can read black on blue
[x] can listen to blue on black and is good song

http://vimeo.com/5250904
[X] can read black on blue
- although that's too hard to read like the first post.

[X] can listen to blue on black and is good song
Who's the artist? All I can think of is Backstreet Boys' Album Black and Blue
sexypokerfan est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2010, 3:25pm   #7
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

[x] can read black on blue

[] can listen to blue on black and is good song

[x] hand worthy of a bad beat thread

Welcome to poker!
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2010, 5:36pm   #8
cocacoors
Doyle Look-alike

cocacoors is on a distinguished road

Quote:

[X] can listen to blue on black and is good song
Who's the artist? All I can think of is Backstreet Boys' Album Black and Blue
Putting these two together in the same sentence just made the rock god's soul burn a little bit.
Old Jun 10, 2010, 4:21pm   #9
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokersniper View Post

Turn, A
River, A

when i looked at this again he is only ~98% to win.

my worst all in beat is a little worse then this but has anyone had a all in called cards flipped up and perfect perfect? 989:1? I have never had it happen.

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc

Last edited by acehole_76; Jun 10, 2010 at 7:18pm.
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2010, 6:42pm   #10
jimmytrick
Professional

jimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nice

I've seen a couple of these types of beats live. In cash games. You might actually see more of them live than online because of the quality of play.

The last one was 99 vs J6 on a J9x board that ran out 6J. Money went in on the flop and pot might have been around 200bb. Sick game.

jimmytrick est déconnecté   Reply With Quote