THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Feb 01, 2011, 6:38am   #1
redsky
Fish

redsky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default bad beats

You may feel that everything in life is just a coincidence, but I do not believe this. I have had so many bad beats that I do not believe this is all some random coincidence! I have defied the odds so many times that I believe there is something metaphysical in natue happening! You can say that I am crazy! I don't care! There is something beyond my understanding happening to me! What can I do about this?
redsky est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 01, 2011, 7:00am   #2
CMBurns
Excellent....

CMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond reputeCMBurns has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.pokertips.org/forums/show...0&postcount=44
================================================== =
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenji View Post
CMBurns hast du noch einen Termin frei, nachdem du Phill Ivey gecoached hast?
Ich will auch so eine Art Chuck Norris im Onlinepoker werden.
CMBurns est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 01, 2011, 8:25am   #3
Schrödinger
Grinder

Schrödinger has a reputation beyond reputeSchrödinger has a reputation beyond reputeSchrödinger has a reputation beyond reputeSchrödinger has a reputation beyond reputeSchrödinger has a reputation beyond reputeSchrödinger has a reputation beyond reputeSchrödinger has a reputation beyond reputeSchrödinger has a reputation beyond reputeSchrödinger has a reputation beyond reputeSchrödinger has a reputation beyond reputeSchrödinger has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsky View Post
What can I do about this?

READ THIS BOOKS:

HTML Version: http://principiadiscordia.com/

Maybe this will Illuminate you.

Greets
Old Feb 01, 2011, 10:15am   #4
Iestyn75
Professional

Iestyn75 will become famous soon enoughIestyn75 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
There is something beyond my understanding happening to me! What can I do about this?
I'd tell you what to do about it, but you wouldn't understand.
Iestyn75 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 01, 2011, 6:04pm   #5
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
You may feel that everything in life is just a coincidence, but I do not believe this. I have had so many bad beats that I do not believe this is all some random coincidence! I have defied the odds so many times that I believe there is something metaphysical in natue happening! You can say that I am crazy! I don't care! There is something beyond my understanding happening to me! What can I do about this?
whether one is able to mitigate ones past actions and their karmic implications is a tricky question. if i drop a baby out of a skyscraper window, i can still deploy its landing jets remotely. disaster has been averted, but the effects of the initial action are not erased. the baby still carries the trauma, i carry the trauma, the people around me see that i am a clumsy fool and will no longer allow me to practise my baby juggling act. ergo my circus loses money, i am forced to sell my clown shoes and cannon and instead fire myself out of a modest sized pistol dressed in last season's fashions.

so i go further, i not only deploy the landing jets thus avoiding the unpleasant abstract expressionist expression of my iniquity, but i buy everyone in the building a low fat, free range, nonmonsantoed ice cream and i build an orphanage with my own hands and bricks. an orphanage that doubles as a centre of excellence for african trypanosomiasis research and develop a universal cure for both the chronic and acute forms of the disease which can be administered telepathically.

i win the nobel prizes for medicine and physics, having also discovered the higgs boson down the back of my sofa. i am invited to address the united nations general assembly, where my oratory is such that all nations immediately renounce war. six months later, after the publication of my treatise on economics entitled "stop stealing shit from each other and maybe you won't feel so miserable all the time", capitalism is abandoned in favour of a system of mutual co-operation and support. the runaway greenhouse effect fireball earth scenario is averted as all nuclear and fossil fuel burning power stations are closed in response to my 2012 paper "for fuck's sake just build solar panels everywhere". as a consequence of which, the human race, freed from the shackles of capitalism, pollution, sickness and hannah montana, evolve into beings of infinite noncorporeal consciousness, able to manipulate matter and energy using mere thought.

and so the question is posed, would all this have happened were it not for the rapid acceleration under gravity of a misplaced infant? can an event which leads to positive consequences be considered anything other than positive, and therefore, is not the action of dropping the child itself also positive? questions such as these may not have answers, but what is certain, is that you have a superficial appreciation for the concept of variance.

Kc
Old Feb 01, 2011, 7:47pm   #6
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
and so the question is posed, would all this have happened were it not for the rapid acceleration under gravity of a misplaced infant? can an event which leads to positive consequences be considered anything other than positive, and therefore, is not the action of dropping the child itself also positive? questions such as these may not have answers, but what is certain, is that you have a superficial appreciation for the concept of variance.

Kc

I once had AK lose to AQ

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 01, 2011, 8:27pm   #7
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole_76 View Post
I once had AK lose to AQ
seriously?

Kc
Old Feb 01, 2011, 9:49pm   #8
expopcorn
Professional

expopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole_76 View Post
I once had AK lose to AQ
I had that happen twice in a week AND I had 55 tie with 22 in the same week.
Quote:
it's rather ironic that scenes like this are best accompanied by the eating of popcorn.
expopcorn est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 01, 2011, 10:28pm   #9
killcrazy
Apex Predator

I'm starting to understand what you guys mean. someone hit a flush draw on me today.

Kc
Old Feb 01, 2011, 11:06pm   #10
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Boilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm starting to understand what you guys mean. someone hit a flush draw on me today.

Kc
Was it hearts? They always hit hearts.
Boilermaker est déconnecté   Reply With Quote