THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Nov 26, 2011, 1:29pm   #1
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default Went Broke

I have been offline poker wise for too damn long.

I went broke online after a cash out.

Recession is killing my business irl too. So its a 360 degree turn from 2010 where I ran like a God and everything was easy.

I needed to say I went broke, to come to terms with it. I played badly at the end of it, and in the middle of it and quite possibly all of 2011.

That's my story. Going to deposit in December ($500) and grind up again. I have never used credit before to fund my poker, this will be my first time. It's my Christmas present to myself.

Also I have been ghost railing some of you guys which has helped considerably. Thanks Swoop and Ozone especially. Your hot run(s) were fun to watch.
Old Nov 26, 2011, 7:37pm   #2
jimmytrick
Professional

jimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nicejimmytrick is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLen1972 View Post
I have been offline poker wise for too damn long.

I went broke online after a cash out.

Recession is killing my business irl too. So its a 360 degree turn from 2010 where I ran like a God and everything was easy.

I needed to say I went broke, to come to terms with it. I played badly at the end of it, and in the middle of it and quite possibly all of 2011.

That's my story. Going to deposit in December ($500) and grind up again. I have never used credit before to fund my poker, this will be my first time. It's my Christmas present to myself.

Also I have been ghost railing some of you guys which has helped considerably. Thanks Swoop and Ozone especially. Your hot run(s) were fun to watch.
Ah Len, may God bless you.

Look for your spot. When I transistioned back to live all of my struggles changed from coping with the uncertainty of winning or losing to the certainty of winning albeit small amounts. That is where I belong. You belong somewhere, good luck on the journey.

jimmytrick est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2011, 7:50pm   #3
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

Sorry to hear about the bad turn of luck, Len. Going broke sucks, but I think it actually does help to admit it. Time to turn the page, good luck!

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2011, 11:00pm   #4
IronLen1972
Degenerate

IronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant futureIronLen1972 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

I am just trying not to be that guy that blames everyone and everything except himself.

I read a great post today off a blog that got me thinking long and hard about self assessment .

After reading it I had that "aha!" moment that told me that maybe, probably, almost certainly that my business taking a turn also had me playing in a less than adequate frame of mind. I am going to take a healthier approach to the game, try really, really, really hard to separate my results hand to hand and session to session and just focus on playing as optimally as possible and be self honest with my decision analysis.

etc.
Old Nov 26, 2011, 11:03pm   #5
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute

Poker can be a brutal game, but you're definitely on the right track. It's all about just doing the best you can with the things you can control and not sweating the stuff that is out of your hands.

Old Nov 27, 2011, 7:49pm   #6
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Happens to all of us from time to time, whats important is not going broke offline.

See you on the grind soon

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2011, 5:12pm   #7
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Wolfgame is a good way to waste time for free when you are broke . I hope for a speedy rebound for your business! When real life is stable financially, online losses are easier to cope with imo. You seem like a guy with a fairly solid head on your shoulders, be careful about reloading a lot using credit, it can be a slippery slop, and it is hard to overcome the extra interest charged by credit companies.
TJTay89 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2011, 5:44pm   #8
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJTay89 View Post
be careful about reloading a lot using credit, it can be a slippery slop, and it is hard to overcome the extra interest charged by credit companies.
the slippery slop used to be a prison hazing ritual in scotland until the introduction of the human rights act 1998. now they generally welcome new inmates to the wing by stabbing him in the balls.

Kc
Old Dec 01, 2011, 12:19am   #9
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
Happens to all of us from time to time
Intentional or unintentional Rounders quote?

Old Dec 01, 2011, 11:01am   #10
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
Happens to all of us from time to time
Intentional or unintentional Rounders quote?
Unintentional.

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote