THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Aug 21, 2014, 2:30pm   #1
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all
Default Nfl picks 2014

OK we have a hockey thread let's see if we can get some NFL action.

Week 1 is always a crapshoot but I have an early lean on Jax +11 against Philly.

Jax played well down the stretch and, while I respect Chip Kelly, I think Philly is due for a bit of regression. Laying double digits here I've got to take the points.
bluesjack9 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2014, 6:42am   #2
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

Hey, mind posting the lines or links to the lines? I'm too lazy to look them up.
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2014, 6:43am   #3
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

Oh and with that bet: with bortles yes, with henne, no. Go with whatever the coaches decide.
Old Aug 22, 2014, 2:58pm   #4
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
Hey, mind posting the lines or links to the lines? I'm too lazy to look them up.

http://sportsmemo.com/live_odds/index.php?sport=nfl&period=0
Old Aug 24, 2014, 5:43am   #5
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

Quick, get the free money while you can, Kansas city is a mediocre team, take Tennessee and six points.

I also like 49ers -3 at Dallas. I usually like taking points not giving them, but this has slaughter written all over it. The niners are hungry and Dallas is Dallas.
Old Aug 25, 2014, 4:45am   #6
bluesjack9
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
Quick, get the free money while you can, Kansas city is a mediocre team, take Tennessee and six points.

I also like 49ers -3 at Dallas. I usually like taking points not giving them, but this has slaughter written all over it. The niners are hungry and Dallas is Dallas.

I like the thought process but you're looking at the opening lines, Tenn has already dropped to + 4 1/2 and SF is up to - 5 1/2.

Of course that probably happened right after word got out about who you like

All kidding aside, you are usually pretty sharp when it comes to football and i value your opinion, Thanks
Old Aug 26, 2014, 5:12am   #7
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

A patriots fan and I agree about football? Should we take bets on the rapture over/under?
Old Sep 06, 2014, 4:42pm   #8
bluesjack9
Professional

couple of totals following the money...teaser candidates?

under 44 1/2 Hous/Wash. Opened at 46 and has bet down to 44 1/2.

Over 46 Arz/SD opened at 44 1/2

Teaser play off the week Denver -7 1/2 bet it down to -1 1/2
Old Sep 11, 2014, 5:10pm   #9
bluesjack9
Professional

here is another follow the money total

Arz/NYG opened at 46 has been bet down to 42, it's losing a lot of value but I still like the under.

Teaser team of the week.

SF -7 vs the bears, tease them down to 1
Old Sep 12, 2014, 7:45am   #10
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

42¿ are you insane? Avoid.