THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old May 11, 2012, 8:41am   #401
expopcorn
Professional

expopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilermaker View Post
For future games, I think seer-angel with a night 0 random with this few players is way too strong for the village. We knicked the angel-seer as fast as possible and still had to survive a coin flip. We got lucky here.
I don't agree that it was way too strong although it was tilted towards the village. You could have eaten Belua and JS n1 and 2 and still have been in the same position.

The only way the village gets a significantly better position is if the angel gets a save (which always shifts things significantly to the village) or if the villagers do better at clearing themselves.

If swoop doesn't accidently clear himself then you end up with belua having to pick 1 from 3 on the last day.

Fwiw I don't think the village had an MVP, everyone was too busy trying to solve the game personally rather than working out how to win as a team.

I have boiler as wolf MVP, his votes for TJ were enough to make it difficult to hang both unless the villagers do something positive to clear themselves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
it's rather ironic that scenes like this are best accompanied by the eating of popcorn.
expopcorn est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old May 11, 2012, 11:47am   #402
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
well congrats belua swoop and axis. you were outplayed by tj

jokeslayers wording made my mind up i was never hanging tj after that

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2012, 11:50am   #403
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Boiler is wolf mvp again for clearing TJ. TJ did well too. JS had the right idea but the way he posted just didnt seem to work for me, he did nothing to convince me TJ was a wolf after boilers votes.

Boilermaker is the best wolf in the group that plays by a lot, and that includes KC and PJ, hes not a particularly useful villager and I have no idea why we constantly let him survive unchecked until really late in the game

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2012, 12:46pm   #404
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
Boiler is wolf mvp again for clearing TJ. TJ did well too. JS had the right idea but the way he posted just didnt seem to work for me, he did nothing to convince me TJ was a wolf after boilers votes.

Boilermaker is the best wolf in the group that plays by a lot, and that includes KC and PJ, hes not a particularly useful villager and I have no idea why we constantly let him survive unchecked until really late in the game

boilermaker gave himself away and was hung, he only cleared tj to you because well you are you.

the mvp for the wolves was axis, the village had no mvp.

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2012, 5:05pm   #405
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

put on the cape

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2012, 5:13pm   #406
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by acehole_76 View Post
put on the cape
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote