THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jun 17, 2012, 3:59pm   #221
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
i find it amusing as a confirmed seer everyone managed to ignore my one read. mentioning swoop and axis night 1 was to try to not to get eaten. and ya, didn't work.
Great eat by the wolves. Probably because of this?

Quote:
I almost want to try to look different but i don't think i will so i am going to do what i always do.
Here's an idea: When special and another player calls you a wolf, roll with it instead of trying to clear yourself or screaming fuck off. Wolves tend not to eat players that are hangable.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jun 17, 2012, 4:46pm   #222
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

act like a villager? why would i want to do that? sigh...

your inexplicable need to blame others is depressing
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2012, 6:19pm   #223
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
act like a villager? why would i want to do that? sigh...

your inexplicable need to blame others is depressing
Who is blaming anyone? It is called an observation. Perhaps you are simply too immature to engage in postgame discusion? That, or you have predetermined that anything I may say must be sinister in intent and shall be contested.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2012, 7:38pm   #224
expopcorn
Professional

expopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant future

Quote:
you after your re read, you decided you have no reads and are voting for someone quiet. Why even re read? why no look at posts counts like the immortal staphros technique?
Can someone explain the staphros technique to me - I think I could save myself some effort here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
it's rather ironic that scenes like this are best accompanied by the eating of popcorn.
expopcorn est déconnecté   Reply With Quote