THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > PokerTips Lounge

Old Jul 31, 2012, 4:34pm   #1
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default Full Tilt Bought by Pokerstars, Everyone is getting paid

Seems like I get the honours of making the thread

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29...flush-1228753/

Congrats to anyone with significant funds tied up there, I had just withdrawn 90%+ of my roll to go play live so I only have low three figures there from memory, but it's HUGE for the guys with five figs etc.

Day of celebration for those of you with a lot there, glad this saga is coming to an end, I never lost hope that tilt would end up getting bought.

Also, long live Pokerstars!

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jul 31, 2012, 4:56pm   #2
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

how strange. i don't seem to be able to find comment from pokerstars and the DOJ...

or any halfway reputable news outlet...

Kc
Old Jul 31, 2012, 5:30pm   #3
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

U.S. DOJ press release

PokerTips news article

More links coming soon...

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2012, 5:52pm   #4
TJTay89
I am a wolf

TJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant futureTJTay89 has a brilliant future
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOJ
PokerStars is prohibited from offering online poker in the U.S. for real money unless and until it is legal to do so under U.S. law.
Send me an email when this changes. Congrats to anyone who had money tied up!
TJTay89 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2012, 5:52pm   #5
JustinShape
glückssüchtig

JustinShape has a reputation beyond reputeJustinShape has a reputation beyond reputeJustinShape has a reputation beyond reputeJustinShape has a reputation beyond reputeJustinShape has a reputation beyond reputeJustinShape has a reputation beyond reputeJustinShape has a reputation beyond reputeJustinShape has a reputation beyond reputeJustinShape has a reputation beyond reputeJustinShape has a reputation beyond reputeJustinShape has a reputation beyond repute

pokerstarsblog
JustinShape est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2012, 5:57pm   #6
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute

I created a PokerStars, Full Tilt buyout link and information dump page to try to organize all of the relevant and interesting information from this news. If anyone has anything worth adding to that post, please share!

Old Jul 31, 2012, 6:31pm   #7
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

We recently created a PokerTips Facebook page. If you guys wouldn't mind "liking" the top link shared on there (to the Stars/Tilt link dump/informational page), we'd appreciate it. Want to try to get some exposure towards that page since we're trying to create it as a home to all relevant resources.

Old Jul 31, 2012, 7:02pm   #8
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
there we go.

Kc
Old Jul 31, 2012, 7:23pm   #9
Jokeslayer
Wolfgame World Champion

Jokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud of

It's enough to make me wish I had money on tilt.
Jokeslayer est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2012, 7:44pm   #10
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokeslayer View Post
It's enough to make me wish I had money on tilt.
Haha... exactly. I had $0.00 on there which was awesome all the way up until today. Now I'm a little jealous (but ultimately just really happy for) all the people I know getting a windfall of cash refunded to them.