THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Sep 01, 2012, 12:55am   #131
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis of Evil View Post
PJ showing off those awesome wolfgame skills, so much so that the seer checks him first. Hilarious.
once again, don't judge others when you suck
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Sep 01, 2012, 1:03am   #132
Boilermaker
Get off my lawn

Boilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond reputeBoilermaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
at least it was quick.

boiler thank you for giving yourself away, not showing up for changeover, and not assisting me with reads after you died.

from the bottom of my heart, fuck you!
grow up.
Boilermaker est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 01, 2012, 2:07am   #133
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously PJ, you actually took the time to give me negative rep? What a fucking baby you are. Now how will I sleep at night?

Nice job, Expop. Rep coming your way.
Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 01, 2012, 4:36am   #134
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

Yes I took an entire 4 seconds. Less than it took you to make a long winded post, and I am a loser and boiler, don't play if you can't be here, it's not about "growing up" it's about not being snaggle
Old Sep 01, 2012, 11:49am   #135
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Keep being an asshole. It becomes you.
Old Sep 01, 2012, 5:55pm   #136
BeluA
yo dafty

BeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond repute

you are both like bitches fighting about a cock
BeluA est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 01, 2012, 7:05pm   #137
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Whatever, Belua. There was no reason for him to say to Boiler what he said. It was totally uncalled for. People play to have fun. If you lose then you lose. The results are of no consequence, unless of course one is still immature enough to think that the outcome matters outside of having a few laughs. Sure I have been wrapped up before with bickering after a game ends, and probably help perpetuate PJ's childish antics when I should just let it go, but there are still boundaries to be respected in regards to other players just looking to participate.
Old Sep 01, 2012, 7:25pm   #138
BeluA
yo dafty

BeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond repute

well I get your point but I'll make a little poker analogy here

no offense to PJ.. I wont accuse him of being dumb or stupid in any way.. nothing but love :p

but if you play live (online whatever) poker with a donk.. and he makes a stupid play.. like stacks off with AQo on Q7893 for 250bb.. and than says the other guy played his T6 bad and is donk and he is so unlucky etc
you dont say to him hes stupid and had to fold the Turn.. because he is the moneyspot and one reason the game is even going
in fact you just say, well that sucks and I know that feeling, keep trying.. blah blah anything between those lines
long story short.. if somebody is steaming.. just let him go over with it.. he'll shut up very fast.. there is just no point arguing/berating with him in that mood

I mean we are just like 10 people left.. so it should be possible to get along and be respectful with each other (no homo)
BeluA est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 02, 2012, 3:54am   #139
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

i must spread reputation around before giving it to belua again
Old Dec 06, 2012, 1:10am   #140
Snaggle
Professional

Snaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to behold
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

The ghost of wolf games past rattles chains in the village.

Why do people keep typing "GG" when I go AI in the short stack with 72o?
Snaggle est déconnecté   Reply With Quote