THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jan 18, 2013, 6:25am   #161
expopcorn
Professional

expopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
why, cause you lost? we all feel like that when we lose or die early.
no because I couldn't really be bothered to put the effort in to try and win.

Losing is part of the game and never really bothers me after the event. But during the game I normally give it a reasonably high priority, this time it came way down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
it's rather ironic that scenes like this are best accompanied by the eating of popcorn.
expopcorn est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jan 18, 2013, 11:54am   #162
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

well, whaddaya gonna do, we were lucky to get one last one in anyway me thinks.
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2013, 12:37pm   #163
Jokeslayer
Wolfgame World Champion

Jokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by expopcorn View Post
Quote:
What happened in overtime expop?
I had to go to bed, nothing I could add was likely to make much difference.

What this game showed me is that I have lost my enthusiasm for wolfgame at the moment.
This applies to me as well. What a good choice we were for the wolf team.

Belua: If you posted your question again because my first answer didn't answer it, then I have no idea what you're trying to find out.
Jokeslayer est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2013, 3:03pm   #164
BeluA
yo dafty

BeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond repute

no I was not, just a random bug apparently

nontheless I still dont understand your eat
BeluA est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2013, 3:31pm   #165
expopcorn
Professional

expopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant futureexpopcorn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeluA View Post
nontheless I still dont understand your eat
who would have been better - I had cleared you by picking you for the run off so you had to be eaten at some point.
Quote:
it's rather ironic that scenes like this are best accompanied by the eating of popcorn.
Old Jan 18, 2013, 6:34pm   #166
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

Did you think he was the seer?
Old Jan 18, 2013, 8:25pm   #167
expopcorn
Professional

Quote:
I didn't have a clue so belua looked the best eat to me.

I just can't understand why he was surprised by it.
Quote:
Old Jan 18, 2013, 10:02pm   #168
Jokeslayer
Wolfgame World Champion

Jokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud ofJokeslayer has much to be proud of

I considered between Belua and PJ. Decided eating PJ would look dodgy.
Jokeslayer est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2013, 12:19pm   #169
BeluA
yo dafty

BeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond reputeBeluA has a reputation beyond repute

I mean you have to dodge a seer pick.. so you have to go hunting.. and I wasnt even involved .. so its a really weird eat
BeluA est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2013, 5:20pm   #170
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by expopcorn View Post
Quote:
I didn't have a clue so belua looked the best eat to me.

I just can't understand why he was surprised by it.
yeah i think you pretty much have to catch the seer there to have a snowballs chance to win at that point. And even then it would need to be me, sully, or aoe.

i can see where belua is surprised but i thought he might be special myself.

Last edited by PocketJokers; Jan 19, 2013 at 5:22pm.