THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Sep 14, 2013, 3:52am   #11
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all

Yeah I throw a "lottery ticket" in on a Sunday Fantasy football line up, fun for cheap money.

Very tough NFl card this week, gun to my head? Cinn -7 vs Pitt
bluesjack9 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Sep 15, 2013, 3:40am   #12
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all

going to play NO -3, bought it down to 2 1/2.

Looks like all kinds of trouble in Tampa and NO will be in FU mode all year
Old Sep 16, 2013, 4:36am   #13
TwoGun
Administrator

TwoGun has disabled reputation

Ouch on losing by a half point on NO.

Not a fan of taking the Bengals tomorrow. I think the public will over-react to the Steelers loss and push the line too high. I'd take the Steelers with the points or no bet.

I mainly do daily fantasy now, not betting. Ozone is also really into it (even more so than me). It's a lot easier to make money at than straight betting since you're playing against other people.
TwoGun est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2013, 4:07am   #14
bluesjack9
Professional

Looks like they are begging for ATL money. I'll take Miami -2 1/2

Survivor Pick, I'll go obvious Seattle
Old Sep 22, 2013, 4:08pm   #15
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

Survivor I'm going denver. I am also taking Chargers plus three vs titans. Seriously wtf? Ravens plus seven vs Houston. Seriously wtf? Giants -1 over panthers.

This is the most number of games I can remember betting in one week.
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2013, 5:02pm   #16
bluesjack9
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
Survivor I'm going denver. I am also taking Chargers plus three vs titans. Seriously wtf? Ravens plus seven vs Houston. Seriously wtf? Giants -1 over panthers.

This is the most number of games I can remember betting in one week.
don't know where you are seeing 7, looks like every place has it at 1
Old Sep 23, 2013, 5:01am   #17
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

I am tied 4-way for the weekly lead in my poll.
Just switched my Monday pick to Oakland to go for a scoop.
Tie is a push into the next week, last week was a push.
Going to be annoyed if one of the other three switch to Oakland.
Also going to be annoyed if I end up one win away from season long prizes come next year because of this.

I think I need about nine Denver turnovers.
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2013, 10:58pm   #18
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyjoejoejr View Post
I am tied 4-way for the weekly lead in my poll.
Just switched my Monday pick to Oakland to go for a scoop.
Tie is a push into the next week, last week was a push.
Going to be annoyed if one of the other three switch to Oakland.
Also going to be annoyed if I end up one win away from season long prizes come next year because of this.

I think I need about nine Denver turnovers.
Its actually an interesting gambling situation.

I believe the $ for a two week scoop is greater than 10x the ev I lose for missing one win in the season long pool. With 10-1 being about the odds for Oakland straight up I therefore should switch.

However it is reasonable to assume the others could come to the same conclusion.
I think the best strategy probably is pick Oakland and then tell everyone that you have locked it in and are turning off the internet for night.....
But this might be against my pool rules so I am switching back to Denver.
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2013, 7:25pm   #19
TwoGun
Administrator

TwoGun has disabled reputation

This week should be interesting. Expect the public to pound the Seahawks vs. the Texans. Probably going to be good value on Texans come kickoff time if it gets to 4.5.

The Eagles/Denver o/u of 57 looks a bit ridic, but seems about right. Only thing is I expect the Eagles to run the ball a lot if they keep it at all close, which will keep the scoring down. Flipside is if Denver defense is stout and game isn't close, then well, it won't reach it since Denver won't put all those points up itself.
TwoGun est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2013, 2:28am   #20
bluesjack9
Professional

probably the all time sucker bet but I'm buying KC is for real. Very good D vs a pourous O-line for the Giants. I'll lay the 4

Played KC in survivor pool too

Also like under 48 in the Miami/NO game on Monday

Lean towards under in Pats/Atl

Last edited by bluesjack9; Sep 26, 2013 at 1:23pm.