THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Oct 16, 2013, 8:34pm   #31
TwoGun
Administrator

TwoGun has disabled reputation

Nice pick there. Miami is a solid team this year. If their offensive line could give Tannehill some protection, they could make some waves.

Some ATS picks I like are

Cardinals vs. Seahawks...Cardinals under-rated and Seahawks over-rated this season. 6.5 points dogs at home for Cards for me.

Texans and perhaps the over vs. KC. This game will be more high scoring than expected I think, and KC still hasn't beat anyone that good. Texans still are decent (if Schaub can play) and last week was more of a fluke than anything. Public pounding KC...time to fade em.

Tennessee +4. Another good home dog. San Fran offense won't be anythign special until they get their receivers back.
TwoGun est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Oct 19, 2013, 4:39am   #32
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoGun View Post
Texans and perhaps the over vs. KC. This game will be more high scoring than expected I think, and KC still hasn't beat anyone that good. Texans still are decent (if Schaub can play) and last week was more of a fluke than anything. Public pounding KC...time to fade em.
Looks like Schaub is not starting. Going to be tough for a rookie QB in noisy Arrowhead. They are going to have to run I'd imagine. If any team needs a bye it's the Texans, I can't trust them. BOL
bluesjack9 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2013, 5:47am   #33
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all

Nice call on Houston. I teased KC and was lucky enough to win.
Old Oct 27, 2013, 5:54am   #34
bluesjack9
Professional

over 51 Det/Dall
Old Oct 28, 2013, 5:11am   #35
bluesjack9
Professional

41 points in the 4th quarter? Sure, I saw that coming
Old Oct 28, 2013, 7:50am   #36
TwoGun
Administrator

TwoGun has disabled reputation

Yeah, just a standard 300+ yard performance from Megatron too

I like the Rams tomorrow at 11.5 at home. Seahawks do tend to roll on bad teams, but I think people are over-reacting to the Bradford injury. Not like Bradford has been that great and is worth that much more than a backup QB at this point. Plus, the team finally has some semblance of a run game with Stacy.
TwoGun est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2013, 3:42pm   #37
bluesjack9
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoGun View Post
Yeah, just a standard 300+ yard performance from Megatron too

I like the Rams tomorrow at 11.5 at home. Seahawks do tend to roll on bad teams, but I think people are over-reacting to the Bradford injury. Not like Bradford has been that great and is worth that much more than a backup QB at this point. Plus, the team finally has some semblance of a run game with Stacy.

Nice call