THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Sep 17, 2013, 8:17pm   #1
Deadfall
Flop Artist

Deadfall is on a distinguished road
Default Free Polished Poker Workshop Oct. 17th

If anyone is interested, Ace Poker Solutions are having a Free Workshop on Oct. 17th.

There are some pretty good players involved.

"Quick announcement as well. Everyone who participates here is going to have first access privileges to our workshop as well. We'll be covering an array of topics on NL holdem, and it will be an exciting event. Some of my poker friends and colleagues instructing will include: Jay "Krantz" Rosenkrantz, Jared Tendler, Nate "Raskolnikov" P, David "OMGClayDol" Yan, Josh "sthief" Plotkin, Ryan "YourDoom", and myself. More to be announced soon."
Deadfall est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Sep 17, 2013, 8:19pm   #2
feudallord
Doyle Look-alike

feudallord will become famous soon enough

how does it work?
feudallord est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2013, 6:03pm   #3
Deadfall
Flop Artist

you just sign up, and they will email you log in info.

I'm not sure what format or software they will use , but have done some before that were webinar. you just log in, and you can ask questions thru chat, etc.

Polished Poker Vol. 1 was the name of the Free e-book they just put out. They started a study group on another forum, and then they put this workshop together. There are supposed to be 3-4 Volumes of e-books, so hopefully will be more events in the future.

It's not letting post a link, so you can just google "Free Polished Poker workshop". First link should be for Ace Poker Solutions with the sign up info.

It should be good. i've been interested in some video series by a couple of these guys, so will curious what they have to offer.
Old Sep 19, 2013, 4:55pm   #4
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Is it bad i read this as Polish Poker Workship and wondered why it was being held in poland?

Also can you tell david yan to stop getting aces against me in liveaments

SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2013, 7:38pm   #5
Deadfall
Flop Artist

Lol.
Old Sep 26, 2013, 10:27pm   #6
Deadfall
Flop Artist

They just changed the start time on the workshop. It now says 20:00 UTC.
Old Oct 17, 2013, 6:36pm   #7
Deadfall
Flop Artist

Workshop is today for anyone that hasn't signed up yet. Think it starts at 4pm - 9pm. Hope it will be good.
Old Nov 27, 2013, 8:16pm   #8
Deadfall
Flop Artist

Did anyone besides me attend this thing? There were some pretty good presentations. Jared Tendler, Gordon Gekko and Krantz were all pretty impressive.

If you missed it, you can still get the videos sent to you.

http://acepokersolutions.com/Free_Poker_Workshop.php