THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Apr 08, 2013, 7:59pm   #471
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

let the joyous news be spread
the wicked old witch at last is dead!

Kc

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Apr 09, 2013, 3:04pm   #472
Axis of Evil
fantasy champ

Axis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond reputeAxis of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

We agree on something for once. ;)

Axis of Evil est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2013, 3:15am   #473
MRVEGAS
Dude

MRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to MRVEGAS

George Glenn Jones (September 12, 1931 – April 26, 2013)

...nicknamed Possum for his close-set eyes and pointed nose and later No-Show Jones for the concerts he missed during drinking and drug binges — bought, sold and traded dozens of houses and hundreds of cars; he earned millions of dollars and lost much of it to drug use, mismanagement and divorce settlements. Through it all, he kept touring and recording, singing mournful songs that continued to ring true.

“The weak are the most treacherous of us all. They come to the strong and drain them. They are bottomless. They are insatiable. They are always parched and always bitter. They are everyone’s concern and like vampires they suck our life’s blood.” Bette Davis

Last edited by MRVEGAS; Apr 27, 2013 at 3:18am.
MRVEGAS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2014, 6:41am   #474
SwoopAE
CAPITAO

SwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond reputeSwoopAE has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
Right, only took us 3 months, which is entirely swoop's fault. He never actually submitted a complete card, adamantly maintaining that professional wrestling is a sport. He suggested replacing Nelzon Frazier Jr with Ben Cousins but then tried to replace Al Zawahiri with Dennis Rodman, so I'm going to guess what his picks are, and he can change them before anybody dies if he wants, but if he wins, he also loses, for making a simple game so ridiculously complicated.

Several players chose Robert Byrd, who obnoxiously died in between the practise start and the expansion draft. Anyone who had Byrd was required to replace him but their politician requirement was satisfied (hereafter "Byrd Exception")

Players are required to claim their squares because I'm too lazy to check everyone is alive every day. I'll start arbitrarily killing people as per the original rules on November 1st.

Swoop (Byrd Exception applies)

1 Eskimo Clark (poker player)

2 Whitney Houston (singer)

3 Pope Benedict (religious leader)
4 Lindsay Lohan (actress)
5 Fidel Castro
6 Ben Cousins (sportsman)
7 Ted Stevens (politician)
8 Osama Bin Laden
9 Nelson Frazier Jr
10 Frank Lautenberg
When adding in Byrd, I did quite well here.

I think my 8-9-10 combo does it, can I declare victory?

Cousins got his shit together but other than that my list looks pretty solid a few years later

Last edited by SwoopAE; Feb 21, 2014 at 6:44am.
SwoopAE est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2014, 1:25pm   #475
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopAE View Post
I think my 8-9-10 combo does it, can I declare victory?
i have no idea...you can probably declare whatever you want at this point.

Kc