THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Oct 07, 2014, 2:04pm   #21
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all

also looks like a good spot for the Bills this week. What's the local angle PJ?
bluesjack9 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Oct 07, 2014, 2:45pm   #22
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

Everyone is excited about the dominating performance over the lions by the defense.

I, of course, will never pick the bills to beat the patriots until they actually start winning more than twice a decade.
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2014, 1:46pm   #23
bluesjack9
Professional

bluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to allbluesjack9 is a name known to all

updating the Cinn pick.

Looks like AJ Green is out...tread lightly
Old Oct 11, 2014, 11:35pm   #24
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

Doesn't matter, Cincinnati is the right play. Also, everything in the book tells you to take the jets this week. Don't do it. They are a disaster.
Old Oct 12, 2014, 1:40pm   #25
bluesjack9
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
Doesn't matter, Cincinnati is the right play. Also, everything in the book tells you to take the jets this week. Don't do it. They are a disaster.
yeah coming off big wins, traveling East with a huge Thursday showdown with SD on the horizon, I agree, all signs point to the upset but there is no way I can back the jets
Old Oct 23, 2014, 4:22am   #26
bluesjack9
Professional

I like Baltimore this week in an inter-division revenge game.

Cinn's O just hasn't looked good since A J Green has been out and their D has been a no-show the past few games.

I'm looking for that Baltimore offense to keep rolling here.

Also lean to Indy
Old Oct 24, 2014, 12:32am   #27
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

I like KC vs rams kc is a real team, the rams tried their hardest with trick plays to beat Seattle. Browns over Oakland for obvious reasons. Also, new Orleans beats the packers and I don't think twice.
Old Oct 25, 2014, 2:00am   #28
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

Oh and avoid Seattle vs. Carolina. The spread is outrageous and not a single person on earth wants to bet Carolina. I wouldn't be surprised to see the worst officiating of all time in that game.
Old Oct 26, 2014, 1:31pm   #29
bluesjack9
Professional

Making my Indy lean a play.

Pitt has not faced an elite QB yet this season. They have seen Hoyer twice, Glennon, Bortles, a banged up Cam Newton, and Ryan Fitzpatrick last week
The best QB they have faced so far has been Flacco and he put up 21/29 and 2 TD's in a rout.

Now they have to face Luck. Advantage Indy.

Agree with you on KC although I hate laying a TD. They are legit and the Rams used up their bag of tricks last week
Old Oct 28, 2014, 12:36am   #30
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

Damn I'm good