THE FORUMS


German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Aug 16, 2014, 3:51pm   #11
killcrazy
Apex Predator
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Edinburgh, UK
Posts: 10,307
Reputation: 8118
killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default

well, you're probably not going to win the lottery with how its set up now, but i think the furthest 30th can drop is 2nd overall? and eichel looks to be pretty handy.

you're not getting gretzky, contrary to what the internet thinks, but you are going to come away from the draft with a franchise center you can build around.

Kc
__________________
"Blah blah blah KC is right" - Ozone
killcrazy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Aug 18, 2014, 3:44am   #12
PocketJokers
Thread Killer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 4,633
Reputation: 1528
PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future
Default

The lottery is so stupid. I remember the sabres and penguins both had the same chance to land Crosby back in the lat draft. I rather neither team get him, it should have been the worst team that year. Does anyone in pro sports actually tank anymore? Coaches are fired more often than characters on game of thrones die.
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2014, 1:48pm   #13
killcrazy
Apex Predator
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Edinburgh, UK
Posts: 10,307
Reputation: 8118
killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketJokers View Post
The lottery is so stupid. I remember the sabres and penguins both had the same chance to land Crosby back in the lat draft.
so did the rangers and bluejackets...and i think someone else...either way it was only about a 6% chance.

Quote:
I rather neither team get him, it should have been the worst team that year.
it was the lockout year. but if you want to use the 2003-04 standings to determine who the worst team was, okay, it was pittsburgh.

not that that should have been how they did it, you can't hand a team two first overalls for one year's performance.

Quote:
Does anyone in pro sports actually tank anymore? Coaches are fired more often than characters on game of thrones die.
yeah. except in pittsburgh where dan bylsma gets to burn off 4 of the best years of two of the best players to ever play the game...granted sid was injured for a bunch of that but still, i'm glad he's dead.

the lottery is supposed to prevent tanking, and as we've seen, it works tremendously well, but what is the alternative?

alternatives are presented occasionally, and "journalists" who don't know how to math get terribly excited about them, but they are basically all terrible. that one about counting up the points you score once you're eliminated from the playoffs and whoever has the most points by that count picks first is my favourite. you know ottawa scored as many points in the three games they had after being eliminated as buffalo did in the 14 games they had after suffering the same? yeah.

Kc
__________________
"Blah blah blah KC is right" - Ozone
killcrazy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2014, 3:21am   #14
PocketJokers
Thread Killer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 4,633
Reputation: 1528
PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future
Default

Well, in my personal opinion whoever wins the Stanley cup, superbowl, or NBA championship should get the first overall pick and the draft should be reversed. Only winning should be rewarded and drafts are stupid tools to try to keep bad teams interesting.

Baseball, who cares, money is the thing that matters.
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2015, 7:51pm   #15
balthazarr
zahltinbar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,163
Reputation: 4151
balthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default

I am on my way out to catch some drinks, when I come back I might be able to talk some hockey. Sorry for being in a coma for about half a year but that's how it goes with me sometimes (this is mainly directed at Kc who tried to reach out for me at some point and I feel bad for not responding for such a long time...)

Last edited by balthazarr; Jan 14, 2015 at 7:57pm.
balthazarr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2015, 8:09pm   #16
killcrazy
Apex Predator
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Edinburgh, UK
Posts: 10,307
Reputation: 8118
killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by balthazarr View Post
I am on my way out to catch some drinks, when I come back I might be able to talk some hockey. Sorry for being in a coma for about half a year but that's how it goes with me sometimes (this is mainly directed at Kc who tried to reach out for me at some point and I feel bad for not responding for such a long time...)
*elbows you in the face*

i saw a documentary last night that led me to believe that this is how you say hello in minnesota...

Kc
__________________
"Blah blah blah KC is right" - Ozone
killcrazy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2015, 10:47pm   #17
balthazarr
zahltinbar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,163
Reputation: 4151
balthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
*elbows you in the face*

i saw a documentary last night that led me to believe that this is how you say hello in minnesota...
Did something happen during the game I am not aware of?

I didn't see the game, only saw 5 and a half games this season total and I didn't follow the league very closely outside of Minnesota, so I am probably not qualified to give any relevant input but from what I recall it went something like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by balthazarr
the future looks promising, with all the young talent on this team I can only see them getting better during the next couple of years.
This was my evaluation at the end of last season. Then Harding kicked a wall because MS apparently makes you do that, Granlund feels like he made a step backwards, Pominville has his worst sht% careerwise, Vanek didn't deliver and Sidney Crosby gave us the mumps.

Now we lost the nth time in a row, pulled the goalie for the nth time this season and the florida fucking panthers have more points than we do. Fucking florida, the only audience they have are people who took the wrong ride to the AAA.

We have one of the worst PP in the league yet Yeo (who scrambles the line-up every game) refuses to make some changes in the PP units.

Suter has a sht% of 1.2. Yes that's almost one in a hundred attempts. I mean I love Suter and all but the next time I see him shoot a 50km/h back pass to the opposing goalie during PP I'll fucking flip!

Now we are at the point where I wish we tank some more and maybe steal McJesus because I don't see this season turning around. I am not even sure who to blame for this mess... it's a collective failure.

Pens look good tho, I saw half of the first game against you and they had our number already back in november, back when we weren't falling to pieces against most teams.

And what about Nashville? I think we concluded that they ran below expectation last season and that they should have a stronger 14/15 but not like that? Do you think the are a real contender or just running very hot?
balthazarr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2015, 2:54am   #18
killcrazy
Apex Predator
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Edinburgh, UK
Posts: 10,307
Reputation: 8118
killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by balthazarr View Post
Did something happen during the game I am not aware of?
suter decided to randomly elbow steve downie early in the second. fortunately we were 2-0 up and it was steve downie, so no penalty.

Quote:
I didn't see the game, only saw 5 and a half games this season total and I didn't follow the league very closely outside of Minnesota, so I am probably not qualified to give any relevant input but from what I recall it went something like this:
seems like you picked a good year to not really follow too closely. the wild are a fucking mess.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by balthazarr
the future looks promising, with all the young talent on this team I can only see them getting better during the next couple of years.
This was my evaluation at the end of last season. Then Harding kicked a wall because MS apparently makes you do that, Granlund feels like he made a step backwards, Pominville has his worst sht% careerwise, Vanek didn't deliver and Sidney Crosby gave us the mumps.
that's a lot of points...i forget who crosby got the mumps from, but i want to blame the rangers. direct your complaint to glen sather, so he can offer it a ridiculous contract in july.

can't speak to granlund. not sure how much faith i have in yeo to develop young players though. bylsma was shit at it, and yeo has rather more of the bylsma in him than you would probably like.

the goaltending situation in minnesota has been rotten for a while. backstrom has been getting steadily worse for about 3 years, harding's health is always in question, and nobody had any idea how good kuemper was until this season when we discovered he sucks as a starter.

as for pominville and vanek...it feels like fletcher doesn't realise you're allowed to sign anyone who plays any position other than wing...which is kinda hilarious because wings should be the last piece of the puzzle.

you have no depth at center, or more correctly, you're missing a first line center. your defense is suspect once you get past suter, and your goaltending is awful. yeo deserves the criticism he's getting, but it's not his fault that granlund isn't stamkos and kuemper isn't price.

granted, #1 centers are hard to come by, but they are also essential. trade a winger and some picks/prospects and get it done, he's had long enough, and there are always proven starting goalies available in free agency...speaking of which:

apparently he's traded a third round pick for dubnyk, presumably because the coyotes fancy a shot at mcdavid, what with smith having been an absolute turd on skates this year and dubnyk actually looking okay for the first time in a long while.

Quote:
Now we lost the nth time in a row, pulled the goalie for the nth time this season and the florida fucking panthers have more points than we do. Fucking florida, the only audience they have are people who took the wrong ride to the AAA.
florida have broken my spreadsheet since apparently they're rated higher than the penguins, blues and ducks...hmm...

Quote:
We have one of the worst PP in the league yet Yeo (who scrambles the line-up every game) refuses to make some changes in the PP units.
yeah, go check out a penguins forum from 2011, every thread is about how shit our power play is and how it's all yeo's fault.

Quote:
Suter has a sht% of 1.2. Yes that's almost one in a hundred attempts. I mean I love Suter and all but the next time I see him shoot a 50km/h back pass to the opposing goalie during PP I'll fucking flip!
that smells like a coaching decision...or maybe he's burning out. he plays a hell of a lot of minutes, what with you only having one defenceman.

Quote:
Now we are at the point where I wish we tank some more and maybe steal McJesus because I don't see this season turning around. I am not even sure who to blame for this mess... it's a collective failure.
fletcher. he's responsible for the coach and roster.

you aren't going to be able to out-tank buffalo and edmonton. arizona and carolina are also absolutely terrible.

last point to make, the wild haven't been in the top 20 teams in scoring since 2009, when they were 19th. you were flattered last year by harding playing out of his skin, and the year before was the shortened season where odd things will invariably happen. that team, the way it's built, can't win shit in the post season, if it even gets there.

Quote:
Pens look good tho, I saw half of the first game against you and they had our number already back in november, back when we weren't falling to pieces against most teams.
we've been a .500 team for the last ~month and a half. a lot of that is injuries/illness of course, and it's going to take time to fix bylsma and shero's mess, but yes, i feel good about the team for the first time since 2010. rutherford basically built a bottom six from scratch (we genuinely didn't have one last year), then you have hornqvist who was a great pick up, and perron who was nothing short of robbery. turns out finding wingers for malkin and sid is actually pretty easy when you have a general manager who isn't a fucking cretin.

Quote:
And what about Nashville? I think we concluded that they ran below expectation last season and that they should have a stronger 14/15 but not like that? Do you think the are a real contender or just running very hot?
they're running slightly above expectation. forsberg has blossomed and rinne is playing like rinne again, that's the main difference between this year and last. i see no reason they can't be a contender in the playoffs, but they're in the bastard division. hawks, blues and preds...so much value attached to finishing first in that division and not having to beat both of the other 2 to make the conference final.

fuck me that was a lot of words.

Kc
__________________
"Blah blah blah KC is right" - Ozone
killcrazy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2015, 3:41pm   #19
balthazarr
zahltinbar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,163
Reputation: 4151
balthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond reputebalthazarr has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by balthazarr View Post
Did something happen during the game I am not aware of?
suter decided to randomly elbow steve downie early in the second. fortunately we were 2-0 up and it was steve downie, so no penalty.
looks like he was frustrated about missing the chance just before the incident. things like this are bound to happen now, odds are high Cooke is going to brake someones leg in the next 5 games.

edit: oh, just saw he got a 2 game suspension for it. great, just in time for the matches against Buffalo and Arizona, let's show them who the real tank-job is! (rooting against your own team is somehow fun too )

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
the goaltending situation in minnesota has been rotten for a while. backstrom has been getting steadily worse for about 3 years, harding's health is always in question, and nobody had any idea how good kuemper was until this season when we discovered he sucks as a starter.

apparently he's traded a third round pick for dubnyk, presumably because the coyotes fancy a shot at mcdavid, what with smith having been an absolute turd on skates this year and dubnyk actually looking okay for the first time in a long while.
you know the situation is dire if Dubnyk is your upgrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
as for pominville and vanek...it feels like fletcher doesn't realise you're allowed to sign anyone who plays any position other than wing...which is kinda hilarious because wings should be the last piece of the puzzle.
side effect of this is that two of our most productive goalscorers this season average 15min or less of ice time while usually being stuck on the 3rd...

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
you have no depth at center, or more correctly, you're missing a first line center. your defense is suspect once you get past suter, and your goaltending is awful. yeo deserves the criticism he's getting, but it's not his fault that granlund isn't stamkos and kuemper isn't price.
for the most part I agree but we weren't a disaster in the first quarter of the season and I still refuse to believe that we are this bad on paper. yes, we could use another solid defender but I don't mind our defense. yes, we could use a great C like Malkin, who doesn't.. but I don't mind Koivu and Granlund should have the talent to develop into a great center. we had a shaky start into the season but we still played a solid posession game and outshot our opponents in most instances. we won against Montreal at the beginning of december and had a 14-9-1 record. Just 6 weeks ago we had more points than Boston, SJ and the NYR! then around christmas we lost 3 games in OT and somehow this broke the spirit of the team and they forgot how to play hockey ever since. I feel like they collectively realised that they have no realistic chance at achieving anything this season with Kuemps/Backs and they only give 80% since that realisation.

I think the first thing we need to fix is the goaltending and by fixing I don't mean Dubnyk who will serve as a less funny Bryz for this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy
[blame] fletcher. he's responsible for the coach and roster.
well, nobody has had the presentiment of Harding having a tendency to self-harm and to be honest I kinda believed in Kuemper as a new #1 after the incident. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until next season...

Quote:
florida have broken my spreadsheet since apparently they're rated higher than the penguins, blues and ducks..
does this mean that they've made you some money?

Last edited by balthazarr; Jan 15, 2015 at 4:42pm.
balthazarr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2015, 1:19am   #20
killcrazy
Apex Predator
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Edinburgh, UK
Posts: 10,307
Reputation: 8118
killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by balthazarr View Post
looks like he was frustrated about missing the chance just before the incident. things like this are bound to happen now, odds are high Cooke is going to brake someones leg in the next 5 games.
Yeah...And it's fucked up that this is how the game is.

Cooke seems to have regressed since heading out west? He'd cleaned up substantially towards the end of his tenure in Pittsburgh, but I'm seeing more and more what-has-Matt-Cooke-done-now threads of late.

Quote:
edit: oh, just saw he got a 2 game suspension for it. great, just in time for the matches against Buffalo and Arizona, let's show them who the real tank-job is! (rooting against your own team is somehow fun too )
if the referees miss a suspendable penalty...shouldn't the referee get suspended without pay too?

Quote:
you know the situation is dire if Dubnyk is your upgrade.
Dubnyk is a perfectly servicable NHL goalie. He's been good in Arizona, especially compared to Smith, and he was solid in Edmonton until Dallas Eakins took over and gong-showed the team. Give Dubnyk a decent goalie coach and some defensive support and he'll be fine.

Quote:
side effect of this is that two of our most productive goalscorers this season average 15min or less of ice time while usually being stuck on the 3rd...
The Minnesota Wild have prolific goalscorers?

I've heard complaints that Nino is being underused, who is the other? Zucker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by killcrazy View Post
for the most part I agree but we weren't a disaster in the first quarter of the season and I still refuse to believe that we are this bad on paper.
Not wanting to rub salt in this, but take a look at the schedule. Wild went 11-7 in the first 18 games, but only 3-5 against current playoff teams (based on points per game rather than official standings). Those three wins were home against Tampa (6th in East); Tampa had played in Winnipeg the night before and had Nabokov in goal...for about seventeen minutes...and eight shots...and four goals...Nabokov sucks. An overtime win at home against the Sharks (7th in West), and an overtime win at home against the Jets (6th in West), with both teams playing the second of back to backs...also you blew a three goal lead in that one.

There are also some wins in there against teams we expected to be better. You wrecked Colorado twice, but now we see that the Avs have basically fallen apart after their breakout year. A couple of wins against the Stars who people were expecting to come on this year but really haven't, and a win against the Bruins, who are a shadow of their former selves.

But yeah, on paper the Wild aren't a lottery team; they're a team who should be fighting for a wildcard spot, but the team isn't built to get past the first round, and like you said earlier, it seems like they're finding it hard to care right now. A lot of that comes down to having a somewhat inexperienced, weak coach who doesn't seem to be able to motivate the team. His rant at practise the other day was hilarious. He can't even get pissed off effectively when he's about to be fired.

Quote:
yes, we could use another solid defender but I don't mind our defense.
My concern is more experience than talent. It feels like you really need to take Scuderi off our hands. We'll throw in Craig Adams if you need someone to fight Parise at practise?

What's your cap situation look like going forward? A couple of those young Dmen are coming off their cheapie contracts this summer, right?

I miss capgeek :'(

Quote:
yes, we could use a great C like Malkin, who doesn't.. but I don't mind Koivu and Granlund should have the talent to develop into a great center. we had a shaky start into the season but we still played a solid posession game and outshot our opponents in most instances.
I don't mind Koivu either, but he's a first/second line tweener. Which is fine if you have another one to play on the other line, but you don't.

Quote:
we won against Montreal at the beginning of december and had a 14-9-1 record. Just 6 weeks ago we had more points than Boston, SJ and the NYR!
Sure, but the Rangers are always slow out of the blocks because Lundqvist takes a while to get going, and Boston were all over the place at the start of the season and have settled into mediocrity. Neither team makes a particularly encouraging yardstick.

Quote:
then around christmas we lost 3 games in OT and somehow this broke the spirit of the team and they forgot how to play hockey ever since. I feel like they collectively realised that they have no realistic chance at achieving anything this season with Kuemps/Backs and they only give 80% since that realisation.
Feels like there is more to it than that. After several years, the first time things go against them they all fall apart? Not buying it. Goaltending aside, is it possible that Yeo is just getting outcoached? The Wild's system has been solved and he can't adapt?

Quote:
well, nobody has had the presentiment of Harding having a tendency to self-harm and to be honest I kinda believed in Kuemper as a new #1 after the incident. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until next season...
MS is a tough disease to get under control, and it would be folly to rely on Harding because of that. We'd seen about 30 games from Kuemper at .916, now we've seen another 30ish games at close to .900. Burden of proof is on him now, but plenty of goalies have taken time to mature, he's not a write off by any means.

Quote:
Quote:
florida have broken my spreadsheet since apparently they're rated higher than the penguins, blues and ducks..
does this mean that they've made you some money?
Some. There have been more teams that have been awkward and unbettable this year than there have been teams that stand out as moneymakers. The bookies seem to have picked up on Edmonton having won 2 of 20 games on the road now too so bang goes that bet. Still, Minnesota have made me some money, though probably not for the reasons you would like. I have the over in their game tonight at 2.35, so that's a win.

Kc
__________________
"Blah blah blah KC is right" - Ozone
killcrazy est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 8:05am. vBulletin 3.7.4 Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.