THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Oct 03, 2010, 6:00pm   #11
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by podbelski View Post
Hey Joey, don't you plan to make another vid of NLH? It's 2 months since your last one, and I will be glad to see you playing again...
I havent even played online poker the last few weeks. (the site I was playing on recently barred Canadian players)

Eventually I probably will make a deposit somewhere else and I may make another video but I dont plan on playing much in the near future.
joeyjoejoejr est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Oct 31, 2010, 4:29am   #12
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

joeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud ofjoeyjoejoejr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hey Joey, don't you plan to make another vid of NLH? It's 2 months since your last one, and I will be glad to see you playing again...
So I recorded about 1.5hrs of footage playing 50/100 HU limit on betfair. If I add commentary will anyone watch it probably two parts?

I dont really play that much NL these days mostly PLO and limit.
Old Oct 31, 2010, 10:18am   #13
podbelski
Doyle Look-alike

podbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nice

TBH I don't play PLO & Limit, so will watch mostly for fun and theoretical acquaintance.

Why anyone prefers limit to NL? Is it because limit holdem requires more skill to have an edge? I find it...boring?
podbelski est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2010, 1:03pm   #14
joeyjoejoejr
Professional

Quote:
TBH I don't play PLO & Limit, so will watch mostly for fun and theoretical acquaintance.

Why anyone prefers limit to NL? Is it because limit holdem requires more skill to have an edge? I find it...boring?
Full ring and 6max limit can be quite boring. But I think you will see that 3 handed and HU limit is anything but boring. Basically constant action.
Old Oct 31, 2010, 1:09pm   #15
podbelski
Doyle Look-alike

podbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nicepodbelski is just really nice

Ok then, I will watch your vid anyway, worth spending time. So please make it if you happen to have an opportunity and desire
Old Nov 08, 2010, 8:58pm   #16
Karsten4130
D'oh!

Karsten4130 has a reputation beyond reputeKarsten4130 has a reputation beyond reputeKarsten4130 has a reputation beyond reputeKarsten4130 has a reputation beyond reputeKarsten4130 has a reputation beyond reputeKarsten4130 has a reputation beyond reputeKarsten4130 has a reputation beyond reputeKarsten4130 has a reputation beyond reputeKarsten4130 has a reputation beyond reputeKarsten4130 has a reputation beyond reputeKarsten4130 has a reputation beyond repute

Could you upload this again please? Or someone who downloaded it. I missed it :-(

Karsten4130 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 08, 2010, 9:22pm   #17
podbelski
Doyle Look-alike

try here, not sure if it worked well...
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J0HHXF67
Old Nov 11, 2010, 7:57pm   #18
Karsten4130
D'oh!

Karsten4130 has a reputation beyond reputeKarsten4130 has a reputation beyond reputeKarsten4130 has a reputation beyond reputeKarsten4130 has a reputation beyond reputeKarsten4130 has a reputation beyond reputeKarsten4130 has a reputation beyond reputeKarsten4130 has a reputation beyond reputeKarsten4130 has a reputation beyond reputeKarsten4130 has a reputation beyond reputeKarsten4130 has a reputation beyond reputeKarsten4130 has a reputation beyond repute

Tyvm!

Karsten4130 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 07, 2015, 4:58pm   #19
rourkem
Flop Artist

rourkem is an unknown quantity at this point

By the way, the download link doesn't work anymore.
Old Jul 12, 2015, 12:39pm   #20
pokerboy69
Fish

pokerboy69 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rourkem View Post
By the way, the download link doesn't work anymore.
I also tried to download. But the link is not working.
pokerboy69 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote