THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Dec 27, 2015, 3:35am   #1
MikeAK47
Unproffesional

MikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to all
Default Winblows

Clearly it does!

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Dec 27, 2015, 3:36am   #2
MikeAK47
Unproffesional

MikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to allMikeAK47 is a name known to all

Yep, either that or it's Firefox!

Stupid shit.
Old Dec 27, 2015, 3:37am   #3
MikeAK47
Unproffesional

Talking to yourself again Mike?
Old Dec 27, 2015, 3:40am   #4
MikeAK47
Unproffesional

No Mike, I'm just stating the facts.

Sober up you twat and we'll see you in the morning, don't forget to leave the paracetamol near the coffee machine!
Old Dec 27, 2015, 3:45am   #5
MikeAK47
Unproffesional

Contradicted yourself there dick head.

Pretty sure the caffeine is enough to get me through, but get rid of that annoying avatar!
Old Dec 27, 2015, 3:47am   #6
MikeAK47
Unproffesional

Why? No one posts here anymore anyway, waste of time.

Kc might check this in a few months and think "wow, he's actually still alive?".
Old Dec 27, 2015, 3:49am   #7
MikeAK47
Unproffesional

Just change it, all these flashing Llamas are fucking annoying.
Old Dec 27, 2015, 3:50am   #8
MikeAK47
Unproffesional

No, stop talking to yourself, drink more Whiskey and go to sleep.
Old Dec 27, 2015, 3:54am   #9
MikeAK47
Unproffesional

(serious question) Why this website cookies not work very well or some shit?
Old Dec 27, 2015, 3:58am   #10
MikeAK47
Unproffesional

Anyway, I made this shit years ago, I've found it again so thought I'd admit it was me.

PokerJokers was highly amused at the time... hahaha

https://www.pokertube.com/videos/the...ded-loose-play
https://www.pokertube.com/videos/pla...sng-domination

No idea what I was doing/thinking at the time, I found these recently while pissed so thought I'd share. (when I say recently, I mean like 40 minutes ago coz I'm still pissed now).

(not cannabised coz I steer clear of that shit these days, I'm bad enough sober, this is just alcohol mixed with a little sleep deprivation)

(+ added caffeine)

(from Coca Cola FFS)

Last edited by MikeAK47; Dec 27, 2015 at 4:04am.
MikeAK47 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote