THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Feb 26, 2016, 1:29pm   #1
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future
Default Dead Forum Check-in

Feel free to use this thread to say you checked in.

I am moving into a new house in the suburbs (urban enthusiasts love to call the place "unplanned sprawl") and will likely spend the rest of my days there (a new build).

For some reason I renewed my Bills season tickets with a new house a baby and another one on the way.

I am just rambling at this point but any feel free to chime in.
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Feb 29, 2016, 10:33pm   #2
TwoGun
Administrator

TwoGun has disabled reputation

Congrats on the new house and the babies!

Same thing happening to me soon.
TwoGun est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 04, 2016, 1:05am   #3
killcrazy
Apex Predator

killcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond reputekillcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

(to the tune of the end of the world, by skeeter davis.)

# why does my ass,
# hole keep bleeding?

(picture of a woman staring forlornly at a family photograph.)

# why are my stools,
# so infirm?

100,000 americans will be diagnosed with bowel cancer in 2016.

# the odds are quite good,
# if you get it checked now.

book your rectal examination today.

# most likely it's just you've got worms.

or an anal fissure.

Kc
Old Mar 05, 2016, 4:48pm   #4
TwoGun
Administrator

Kc, you check out Draftkings yet? Anyone you know playing it in the UK? It's on its way out in a lot of states here, but opening up in your area.
Old Mar 07, 2016, 3:20pm   #5
PocketJokers
Thread Killer

PocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant futurePocketJokers has a brilliant future

Sadly it was deemed illegal in New York.

Just another thing I can be pissed at the government about. At least this issue is relatively harmless (to me at least)
PocketJokers est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 07, 2016, 10:58pm   #6
TwoGun
Administrator

I think most of the sites still operate in New York. I know Draftkings and some of the small sites do. Fanduel does too I think but I'm not sure if people can deposit.

Window may be closing soon whenever the case comes before a judge and if DFS sites lose as well.

Bigger problem with DFS is that the games are becoming much more difficult to beat. Higher rake than poker and less edge due to all the public info. Contrarian angle can help but even that may be getting solved...
Old Jun 09, 2016, 2:22pm   #7
rpark
Doyle Look-alike

rpark will become famous soon enough

PoketJokers,

What area is your new house in?

I fish down there in the fall and spring for steelhead as it only takes me an hour to reach Queenstown border crossing.

Average price for a detached house in Toronto area is reaching $1M. Just ludicriius.

My life update:
  • moved onto baseball and horse betting in 2013. Don't play much poker nowadays but still like the game
  • got a new job as director of security. more jobs than people in my field.
  • going to vegas in August for a hackers conference. Gonna play some poker then.

Oh ya, one more thing: Bill's Suck ..... but I'm looking forward to NFL season.
rpark est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2017, 11:17am   #8
feudallord
Doyle Look-alike

feudallord will become famous soon enough

[URasdf
feudallord est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2017, 4:34am   #9
Snaggle
Professional

Snaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to beholdSnaggle is a splendid one to behold
This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile! This member received this PokerTips Exclamation Mark for one of a number of reasons: blogging, winning a contest, contributing great content, etc. Keep an eye out for chances to receive one of these by your profile!

Am checking in. Miss you guys.

Why do people keep typing "GG" when I go AI in the short stack with 72o?
Snaggle est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 06, 2017, 1:45pm   #10
Bonsai29
fortune´s biggest pimp

Bonsai29 has a spectacular aura aboutBonsai29 has a spectacular aura aboutBonsai29 has a spectacular aura about

ahh, those memories ...
"I wouldn't be so quick to blame TV poker. I would wager it's something more in the neighborhood of poor upbringing / sub-par schools / eating paint chips and other various household toxins. If they didn't have poker to yell (or type) nonsensically about, they would just stand on the street corner and scream obscenities." zolaboy
---

"building a huge catapult clearly is the best solution here"

2muchMoney

Bonsai29 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote