THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Aug 09, 2003, 12:01pm   #1
kidpython
Flop Artist

kidpython
Default Fabulous Poker

I managed to win $125 at this site, but it is pretty funky. The most interesting thing are the rebuy/add-on tournaments where the play is quite loose for No Limit Hold'Em during the rebuy period. Of course it tightens up quite a bit after that, The buyin/rebys vary from $0.25 at some tournaments up to $10 or more at others.

Three cautions:
1) They just ran a tournament with "$500 Added" that did not add any money at all. Rather they were simply guaranteeing $500 in the prize pool. This was a straightforward lie.
2) Some tournaments award "PromoBucks" as prizes. You convert PromoBucks to cash by playing raked hands in a manner
somewhat similar to how you get your deposit bonus paid out on UltimateBet. So what it boils down to is that you your PromoBucks represent a 50% rake discount.
3) Most of the promotions listed on the website are expired. This includes the Monday Sports Pool and the "100% no juice tournaments". Also I have never seen Danny N. come near this site despite the promotional tie-in.

Still I most admit that I enjoyed playing on this site. I had one prodigious hot streak in a $1/$2 Kill Pot ring game that netted me $80 in about 15 minutes and also managed to score a $105 first place in a 7Stud8 tourney.
Other than that I managed to roughly breakeven on the ring games. I have not finished in the money in the Hold'Em tournaments.

I will probably give this site another go inthe near future.

Please try my Freeroll Tracker.
Visit http://www.FreerollCentral.com
kidpython est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!