THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Aug 19, 2003, 3:09pm   #1
Anonymous
Doyle Look-alike

Anonymous is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TruePoker

Has anyone else played at TruePoker.com? They have great graphics and the multi-table play money tournaments seem to draw a better crowd than the party poker tourneys. There's still some play money mentality displayed.

Comments?
Anonymous est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Sep 22, 2003, 7:40pm   #2
Anonymous
Doyle Look-alike

Anonymous is an unknown quantity at this point

I play true poker all the time... in fact, it's the only online poker I play at the moment.

I haven't played in any of their real money tourneys yet, so I can't comment on those.

The play money tourneys are quite enjoyable and the multi table format keeps things mixed up... it's both a help and a hinderance... you just start to learn how a player plays (what they bet on, what they dont) and then poof, you table is collapsed and you join another table... this does however also work to your advantage as the others are in the same situation, so if you go in short-stack... you're not going to be ousted right away based on your past betting behavior.

The limit tourneys are better here, in my opinion, than the NL tourneys because just as at the non-tourney NL tables, you still get your play money players who are extreamly aggresive and have no real concept of controlled play. The limit holdem tourneys though are quite enjoyable.

I plan on joining some of their cheaper real $$ tourneys here in the next few weeks... I'll follow up after I have this experiance.
Anonymous est déconnecté   Reply With Quote