German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jan 27, 2004, 7:44pm   #1
Ibluff
Brunson

Ibluff
Send a message via Yahoo to Ibluff
Default 24Hpoker

www.24hpoker.com

Does anybody know anything about this room? I know they have limited players right now so it's never a good idea. Just wondering if anybody had any additional insight's to this poker room.

Thanks,
Ibluff est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jan 27, 2004, 8:16pm   #2
TwoGun
Administrator

TwoGun has disabled reputation

I played there big pot limit omaha games there. I would stay away from them as they are tough and it's questionalbe if there is collusion going on there. I never play them anymore.

They are licensed by Costa Rica, which means nothing (Costa Rica has the laxest, worse licensing laws.) I always got my cashouts quickly, but who knows if that place will go under anytime soon.
TwoGun est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2004, 7:46pm   #3
kimibabeee
Flop Artist

kimibabeee

I use to play here quite often. Easy money. However after a back injury I was inableto play at all for about 2 months. I logged back on and decided to try a VIP point tourny, since they were giving points but had no tournys when I had to stop playing. Well apparently all of the points I earned before my injury were "expired" I emailed them to ask about this, there answer was and I quote "These are the new rules sorry if you do not like them"

I was not rude in my original email and felt this was totally uncalled for, I emailed them back told them I would be closing my account and withdrawing my total bankroll and was quite sorry if they did not like that.

I sometimes think of going back since I was able to turn $100 into almost $600 in a matter of weeks, but I am trying to hold onto my principals as I don't really have that many to spare
Old Feb 13, 2004, 9:42pm   #4
Ibluff
Brunson

Ibluff
Send a message via Yahoo to Ibluff

Well, I played here for about a month. Not bad... nothing special. Pretty smooth interface. The only problem is the players. In fact, I actually played here as part of a props deal and we still couldn't fill up the limit tables. If you enjoy low-limit NL/PL games then this is a great site. ALOT of fish from the little experience I had at those tables. I won a few bucks here and the cash-out is taking a little longer than I'd like, but other than that it's an OK site.
Ibluff est déconnecté   Reply With Quote