THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Feb 18, 2004, 4:38am   #1
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone
Default My First Royal Flush

FINALLY! I got my first Royal tonight. It was in a tournament, which kinda sucks, but I'll take it anyway I can get it. I had to chase it a bit. I had most of my chips going in after the turn, but I had a ton of outs, as you can see. Monkey off the back.

-Ozone

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Feb 18, 2004, 3:10pm   #2
Bling_Ping
Doyle Look-alike

Bling_Ping

Now that was a huge save. I take it you put them all in on the river? Not sure how you managed to take all of their money
Bling_Ping est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2004, 6:46pm   #3
whalemangler
Doyle Look-alike

whalemangler
Default Re: My First Royal Flush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone
I had most of my chips going in after the turn, but I had a ton of outs, as you can see.
whalemangler est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2004, 7:45pm   #4
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah Bling, I had about half my stack in after the turn.

I went on to win the tournament for the record.

-Ozone

Old Feb 19, 2004, 8:02am   #5
cmay119
Flop Artist

cmay119

Wow buddy congratulations on that Beautiful hand and just the board in general was so in your favor that it makes me want to cry. 2 pair by the turn with a chance at catching k-high flush, straight flush or royal flush. Congrats on the nice hand.
cmay119 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2004, 6:39pm   #6
manutdfan1
Grinder

manutdfan1 is on a distinguished road

Very nice! The screen print is a nice touch. Did you win any additional spiff money? Pokerroom gives 50 bucks 500 for diamonds.
manutdfan1 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2004, 7:32pm   #7
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdfan1
Very nice! The screen print is a nice touch. Did you win any additional spiff money? Pokerroom gives 50 bucks 500 for diamonds.
No "spiff" money. I would probably guess that Party Poker has too many Royal Flushes in a day to hand out money each time someone gets one.

-Ozone