THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Mar 28, 2004, 12:01am   #1
MRVEGAS
Dude

MRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to allMRVEGAS is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to MRVEGAS
Default Nailed a suckout!!!!

We as poker players tend to dwell on the bad beat that some goof with a very slim chance draws out on us. Well today i got one good. Also this kinda lets ya know whats out there on the net playin and how clueless they can be.

I had pckt Js on the button, all call. flop is J-3-3. BOOM! the suckout to my left who has called every hand bets, its gets around to me with 5 callers, i just call. turn 10d (J-3-3-10) suckout is under the gun so he bets 3 callers my right raises i just call other 2 players fold. river is an 8 (J-3-3-10-8 ) he bets my right raises i re-raise suckout caps it. he has pckt 8s! i won $53 in 1/2 limit, decent pot.

This is the kicker, after the hand he types "we both had a hidden full house yours was just better" i said yeah you had yours hidden until the river! then shut up. After almost a year playin on the net im still amazed at the absolute stupidity that exsist.
anyway it sure felt good!!

MRV
MRVEGAS est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!