THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old May 02, 2004, 6:21pm   #31
cwboyup852
River Rat

cwboyup852
Send a message via AIM to cwboyup852

u are absolutly right winning 3 multis did take luck and i appreciate u giving me honesty... good luck in poker to u
cwboyup852 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old May 02, 2004, 7:00pm   #32
packattack88
Grinder

packattack88 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwboyup852
thats fine guys. u all just keep typing in your lame questions about 1/2 limit and how u make so much money at those incredible stakes. i find it interesting the amount of u who consider yourself sharks or semi pro when all your posts are crap. low stakes crap. u are not sharks or semi pros u are fish. fish play 25nl 1/2 limit and garbage stakes like that. so i guess i did mispell strategy and thats obviously all u can come up with in the way of an insult so ill leave this rookie site to all u suckers....
Dude, you really need to grow up. I play 25nl every once in a while, and while I'm not a pro, I'm definitely not a fish. A comment like that is totally stupid, especially since even though this is semi-profitbable for me, I do it because I like to play the game. I went back to your first post, and you pretty much weren't asking a question, just pretty much bragging about how good you are. Also, if you're going to ask a question, make it more specific than please help me improve my game.
Old May 08, 2004, 12:50pm   #33
Bravado
River Rat

Bravado

hey cowboy, you asked for a different technique?

Well first off I don't know your current one!

I have won 3 tournaments in a row in 3 different variants, and except for coming in 2nd in a o8b tourney it would have been 4.

Also the rankings under our nicks is related to # of posts, ONLY!

LOL!

-B
Bravado est déconnecté   Reply With Quote