THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Sep 23, 2004, 4:38pm   #1
KevinM11
Professional

KevinM11 will become famous soon enough
Default AA laydown

Had this one last night at Empire ($0.5 - $1 Limit) at a table that was nice and calm but went crazy after this one person joined.

Delt AA mid position. Raise to $1, four callers.

Flop J 7 4 flush draw. One bet to me I raise, then I get reraised and is capped by maniac before me, five people still in the hand. OK start thinking two pair, set and or nut flush draw out there. Well then the turn is another J, maniac bets, I call, then raised, fold, call, and maniac reraises. At this point I lay down the Ace's...and pray one doesn't come on the River. Anyway these guys cap. River is a blank and two players stay in a cap the betting. Both have a J. One with AJo and the maniac with J5o...and he was upset that he didn't win! A $0.5 - $1 Limit table had a pot of like $37 I'm just happy my third Ace didn't come up on the river. My jaw was just hitting the keyboard during this one...at least I knew to drop the hand.

"take stock of any poor thought processes that may be causing you to lose money needlessly at the poker table." Ozone

"The main reason for me to play poker has always been to have fun and hopefully make a little cash." DK-Molinero
KevinM11 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Sep 26, 2004, 8:30pm   #2
vegasholdem
Brunson

vegasholdem
Default folded AA by mistake

I was in a $5 sng and had folded AA holecards my accident(that's what i get fer multi-tasking)...
...i was so MAD until...

KKx flops....and of course the guy showdown's His AK'z in the pocket!!

Phew...what a relief!
vegasholdem est déconnecté   Reply With Quote