THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jan 31, 2005, 6:09pm   #1
camfan
Flop Artist

camfan
Default Crazy cards

I was playing four handed ring game the other night and I was dealing this particular hand. I got K-10 and decided to limp in...the button raises, the SB re-raises, and the BB re-raises the SB. Needless to say I folded. They both called the BB. SB had QQ, BB had KK and the button had AK. The flop was AA3... don't remember the other two and AK won.

Pretty odd, no?

-Brian
camfan est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jan 31, 2005, 6:17pm   #2
River'd
Flop Artist

River'd

Had one a while ago, 5 players. SB with JJ, I raise 4x BB preflop, get 3 callers. Flop comes rags, I bet about 1/2 pot, guy behind me raises, guy after him goes all-in, girl after him calls the all-in. At this point I think I'm beat, I fold, Last guy calls the all-in. Guy after me showed QQ, after him showed AA, after him showed AK. Good laydown. (even though I would have hit my J on the river and win it)
River'd est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 01, 2005, 11:51pm   #3
XA_kid
The Doyle

XA_kid is on a distinguished road

Ended up playing three handed last night and AA v. AQ and AA v. AJ came up in the span of twenty hands. Luckily I was able to easily fold my AJ, but AQ wasn't so lucky.
XA_kid est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 02, 2005, 12:00am   #4
Reg Dunlop
River Rat

Reg Dunlop

Had QQ two nights ago and ran into two sets of pocket AAs.
Called the cap preflop but they were still going mad on a garbage flop so I folded out.
Reg Dunlop est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2005, 5:36am   #5
Godster
Brunson

Godster

How do you deal and not be the button?!
Old Feb 14, 2005, 5:42am   #6
Godster
Brunson

Godster

If there's one hand I'm warry of because it's sent me on tilt more than once, it's KK vs, as you find out after the all-in, AA...

I might be exagerating about the "tilt", but it defiinitely drives the stake of despair into me when you turn over all in and see your K's were never in it.
Old Feb 14, 2005, 3:48pm   #7
camfan
Flop Artist

camfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godster
How do you deal and not be the button?!
We use two decks and myself and another guy deal all the hands so as to save time. (I shuffle while he's dealing and vice versa.) You simply give the first card to the SB as the button rotates around. The first time you play the role of the "dealer" it might be a little confusing as your natural tendency is to give the first card to the player on your left, but it becomes second nature pretty quickly.

I only mentioned that I was dealing to avoid any questions about a deck being fixed. Since I was dealing, I know the deck was shuffled and everything happened straight up
camfan est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2005, 3:57pm   #8
Ozone
The One Who Knocks

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ozone

I've been dealt AA vs my friend's AK and KK in a 3 handed game before. That was a crazy hand. Yours is certainly about as crazy as of online hand as I've heard.

"How do I become more pro? I gotta learn math?" - fuedallord
Ozone est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2005, 10:47pm   #9
thecanuck22
Fish

thecanuck22

i was in a hand online once... three of us NL5 low stakes, flop was 10 9 2 BB moves all in the person between us ( i am on the button with 1010) moves all in and i call, turns out BB had 99 the other guy had 22.....go figure.
thecanuck22 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote