THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old May 19, 2005, 5:22am   #1
Lindy
Doyle Look-alike

Lindy
Default Poker tracking software...

As long as i have been keeping stats on my play, it has all been through just old fashion pen and paper. I have seen a few posts about tracking software, that keeps track for you, and even keeps stats on your oppents..If you guys/Gals get a chance could you please list a few for me.

I have looked throught the forum and found a few, but would like to hear again your thoughts, ideas, etc....thanks

I did try one thing a while ago but was not real pleased with it. (I cant remember the name)

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old May 19, 2005, 6:02am   #2
Elizabeth
Grinder

Elizabeth

I have recently replaced my notebook with PokerTracker. I am very pleased with it and the customer service from Pat had been excellent. http://www.pokertracker.com/

Xen uses it, so sometimes I bug him with questions and he's been very helpful as well as others here.

I don't know how much you play or if you multitable, but you might plan to drop down to a single table for a week or so while you make the transition.

Good luck!

Elizabeth