THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Sep 26, 2005, 5:20am   #11
the_fox31
Resident Fox

the_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud ofthe_fox31 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason1
you guys spell favourite, we spell favorite, both are correct depending on which continent your on.
Country. Canada is on your continent, but for some reason hasn't caught up to your more efficient spelling.

Also, we haven't switched from metric yet, which still puzzles me. That's a thing of the past for sure.

Also, no offence, but I'd pick kc over you any day. Please don't pretend that we are better off without him.

This forum took a big hit when he ditched.

I don't blame you totally for his leaving. His ego took him too far when he refused to curb his "unecessary profanity" even when our feerless site admin hinted at it a few times, and finally gave him an outright warning.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Sep 26, 2005, 8:42am   #12
NorthView
Professional

NorthView

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_fox31
This forum took a big hit when he ditched.
Spot on.

Apart from the advice he dispensed, he had a way of bringing others into the debate that hasn't been happening since.

The golden days of PTips are over: all hail the inverted meritocracy where those with least to contribute have greatest power.
NorthView est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2005, 8:54am   #13
DJDave
Doyle Look-alike

DJDave

I hate the metric system for everything. It makes things efficient yet DULL!!!

The day we ditch miles for kilometres I'm gonna go crazy and like um... send a huffy e-mail to my friends.

DJDave est déconnecté   Reply With Quote