THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum
Old Jun 04, 2006, 1:16pm   #11
Eaglesfan
Grinder

Eaglesfan

Of course what Mike Diaz said is true. In poker we must recover from our Badbeats. And I belive the best way to do this is to "get the Badbeat out of our system" What this means is that the best way to get over a badbeat and regain your poker confidence. Which may be lost after an non typical badbeat( is to not bottle up your dissapointment at least for me i will lose confidence in not neccesarily my poker skills, but that good plays will be rewarded with money gains. Without confidenceyour level of play will most likely drop. To avoid this after a terrible bad beat i tell my friends that play poker about it and no matter what their reaction is I am fine after. It is easier to say stuff happens after you have gotten rid of your anger and dissapointment by getting it out of your system rather than bottoling it up for an non pro poker player. Even pro's have rage problems after a bad beat.

Of course the above applies to me I am not sure about the rest of you. And sorry about the spelling I usually multi task when i am using this website, and The Only Three of course i understood his sarcasm but his arcasm was to make a point and the point of my reply was to show him that the point of the original point was for people who had actually suffered a bad beat to share it if they wished.

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!