THE FORUMS

German ForumsGeneral DiscussionStrategyFrench Forum

Go Back   PokerTips.org Forums > General Discussion > Poker Stories

Old Jun 05, 2006, 2:39pm   #11
shredder91
Doyle Look-alike

shredder91

For some people, what may not be a bad beat to you, may feel like it for them and we've all been there when a card has hit to bust your full house and all you want to do is tell someone about it.

And sometimes, when you get a chance to analyze your own play, you see that it was your own bad play.

But we don't always see our own bad plays and it does take a third party to highlight them.
shredder91 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Don't like this ad? Register to make it go away!

Old Jun 05, 2006, 2:52pm   #12
riccohb
Grinder

riccohb

I agree.

Quote:
If you're going to post a bad beat at least do so for a reason, eg to get help analysing your play to see if you could have done something different to avoid it, whether you should have folded when the 3rd diamond came on the turn etc.
riccohb est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 05, 2006, 8:48pm   #13
Got 6 Aces
Unprofessional

Got 6 Aces will become famous soon enoughGot 6 Aces will become famous soon enough

I posted a fucking apology here earlier, where did it go.

I'm sorry for my original use of bad language, hopefully this post wont be 'lost' in the system
Old Jun 08, 2006, 7:03pm   #14
KS_Perfection
Professional

KS_Perfection will become famous soon enough

[quote] While dealing a 6 is exposed and becomes the burn card.
quote]

Wouldn't they have to redeal the entire hand if that happens? I was watching the middle part of a monte carlo tourny and the dealer forgot to burn a card and they had to redo the flop. (John Juanda would have hit 2 pair, instead he moved in with a flush draw and got busted by an A-high flush draw)
KS_Perfection est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 08, 2006, 7:51pm   #15
KHSPoker21
Pirate

KHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of lightKHSPoker21 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to KHSPoker21

Could've been a home game where they don't redeal
KHSPoker21 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 08, 2006, 8:40pm   #16
acehole_76
I found Kc...............

acehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond reputeacehole_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wouldn't they have to redeal the entire hand if that happens? I was watching the middle part of a monte carlo tourny and the dealer forgot to burn a card and they had to redo the flop. (John Juanda would have hit 2 pair, instead he moved in with a flush draw and got busted by an A-high flush draw)
I guess we can tell the internet players. Exposed cards become burn cards even if they were for a player. What you saw happen to Juanda was the flop being dealt without a burn card. That was blullsh!t also, the guy who complained wasnt in the hand.

fucking morons every one of you. there isn't a man in this village that i wouldn't feed into an incinerator for no reason other than to get rid of them.

Kc
acehole_76 est déconnecté   Reply With Quote